Talk

Advanced search

IVF clinics in the East Midlands

(4 Posts)
LisaJayneS Tue 12-Jul-11 15:31:59

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of any IVF clinics in the East Midlands.

We have our follow up appt at the NHS facility at our hospital on Friday but as we are TTC no 2 we already know we will have to pay for any treatment we have. Therefore as we have had all our initial tests done it isn't out of the question that we would be at the stage of being referred privately on Friday (or of course sent back for more tests) so I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row!!

I don't know what my options are, or even where to start looking but feel that the more information I have before Friday the better! I also have DH on the phone to the medical insurance people to see if anything is covered by that.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Thanks
Lisa xx

HelenFrenchTutor Tue 12-Jul-11 17:34:20

We had a very good experience at the Nurture clinic at Queens Medical Centre in Nottingham. We live in Lincolnshire and there was a lower rate for couples travelling in from there, as opposed to from other parts of the country. We succeeded in conceiving our lovely son (second child) with Nurture's help at the second attempt and have never looked back. They were wonderful! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

defineme Tue 12-Jul-11 17:38:52

I have 3 kids care of 2 cycles at Nurture QMC- so uber successful for me.Ds1 is 9 now and twins are 6, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back. They were a great team and our results speak for themselves.

maximum123 Wed 13-Jul-11 20:57:17

Yes I have heard tonnes of great stuff about Nurture and they have information evenings for you to go along and check out their services. Also know of two couples who have had children becuase of the services provided at nurture.

Check out their website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now