Talk

Advanced search

The "2 week crazy symptom spotting, fertility friend chart staring, dpo counting, boob prodding wait".

(8 Posts)
MeconiumHappens Mon 11-Jul-11 22:53:25

Bah, thought i was all chilled out about it this time, but now at 7dpo its gotten the better of me and i am randomly symptom spotting left right and centre. Today saw a baby with a really cheesy cord and felt a bit nauseas- preggo! Then after lunch was sat in the sun and felt a bit snoozy- preggo! then when i got home was really thirsty (prob complete lack of drinking whilst at work?!) oh no, must be preggo!

Fgs i am a sane, rational woman except for two weeks in four!

Readynow Tue 12-Jul-11 15:58:51

A fellow crazy symptom spotter!! grin I am currently 4 dpo & already thinking "I could be preggers" as I have a slight niggle in my side & a headache! grin

MrsHY1 Tue 12-Jul-11 16:15:42

Ladies, I feel your pain! Readynow - am also 4dpo and going nuts with my symptom spotting - it was my first cycle on an increased dose of Clomid and it went unmonitored - and from twinges in both sides around ovulation and since I'm thinking that I may have released an egg from each side!

I have an added complication in that I spot for a good 4-5 days before AF, so as well as faithfully charting my BBT, prodding my boobs and randomly stroking my abdomen (just in case), I have also developed an unhealthy interest in the contents of my toilet tissue post-wipe. But thinking about it, in the never ending quest for EWCM I have a pretty unhealthy interest in my secretions all month round.

Lol!

Readynow Tue 12-Jul-11 16:30:26

I'm with you on the obsession with my CM! blush

sprinkles77 Tue 12-Jul-11 19:15:22

oooh, can I join? 8 dpo according to CBFM. Had an unprovoked wave of nausea earlier and had mild twingey cramps. Implanting? Seriously thinking I might POAS. But should wait a week..

MeconiumHappens Tue 12-Jul-11 21:37:51

Readdy could be an egg negotiating it was through the tube?!
mrsH twins i believe are in order....lots of symptoms to spot in that case ;)
I am also an avid cm furkler...today i am 8dpo and have had a bit of pinky cm, am praying its implantation and not spotting pre af. I do seem to spot for a couple of days before af but usually browny stuff (sorry!) but today is pinky stuff just on wiping. I have no other rational symptoms. I have been a bit grumpy and emotional--but i think DH has just been extra frigging annoying today-- so maybe thats something.
sprinkles im also eying up the internet cheapies but every fibre of my rational brain is saying dont do it, so this morning i ran and did a wee quickly before non rational brain talked me into poas! Im now rationalising that if i am implanting today it takes a couple of day to show up on a stick so not point weeing tomorrow, alhough of course i really want to!

Moffit Wed 13-Jul-11 10:52:04

Ladies, I am with you on this one! Going Crazy here, waiting this month. Am 11 dpo, was going to test Saturday, but its my DH Birthday on Sunday, so think I might wait until then, so the positive test will be a nice Birthday surprise!? But we are going to a wedding on Saturday and not sure whether to drink...........oh what to do?

Peaceport Wed 13-Jul-11 15:43:22

I think I start to get brain addled in the last week. Feels good to know I'm not alone in my private cm obsession. 8dpo and wishing nausea upon myself/making my boobs sore with poking etc etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now