Talk

Advanced search

what happened??

(7 Posts)
no1childminder Mon 11-Jul-11 12:40:17

Hi I have another thread on here about this but I just wanted some more opinions. Im TTC#2, I had a MMC back in March. I took 3 early PT's, 1 on thurs and 2 on fri, and they all came back a faint BFP. They were faint but obviously there, didnt have to squint or anything! Because they were faint I took a Sainsburys test this morning (Im due on today) and it was a BFN. Moments later I had strong period pains and my AF came. Is this a MC? A CP? Or was I unlucky enough to get 3 false positives?! Ive been having symptoms: sore heavy boobs, nausea, extreme tiredness, sensitive nipples. Ive been feeling pregnant too. I know the feeling because Ive been pregnant before.

Also, I know some women still get their periods whilst pregnant, I was just wondering if anyone knows if these are usually 'normal' periods, or exceptionally lighter?

Thanks for reading this.

no1childminder Mon 11-Jul-11 13:05:15

Just to add, I dont know if it makes a difference, but the early PT's I took were clearblue.

SleepyFergus Mon 11-Jul-11 13:15:52

Hate to say it but it does sound like a mc (or cp, I'm not exactly sure of the diff)

I don't imagine it's possible to get 3 false positives, you prob were pregnant but it's not worked out. That's the problem with these early tests, before they came along you would have been none the wiser and your AF would have been just that.

But I would love to be proved wrong! Hope you're okay whatever the outcome.

no1childminder Mon 11-Jul-11 13:54:12

Thanks SleepyFergus thats exactly what I was thinking, a very early MC. And it is horrible to think if I hadnt of taken the early PT's I would be none the wiser. I only took them because my periods arent regular and I was due on sometime between thurs and today. But it has taught me that next time I'll wait until I think my AF is late by a week before I test.

eurochick Mon 11-Jul-11 14:11:42

It sounds like a chem preg (i.e. v early MC) to me. Sorry.

SleepyFergus Mon 11-Jul-11 14:56:22

Easier said than done though isn't it?! I'm also trying for %232 and have strange cycles so I totally emphasise.

Good luck, here's hoping were both well and truly preggers soon.

SleepyFergus Mon 11-Jul-11 14:57:03

That should reading trying for number 2....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now