Talk

Advanced search

returning periods after mini pill x

(4 Posts)
buttonO Mon 11-Jul-11 09:46:19

hi i have been taking the mini pill for just under 2 months with spot bleading but no period ....how long before they return as i have now stopped taking thr pill ....want toi start trying x

PollyRoxs Mon 11-Jul-11 19:47:20

Hi button I came off mini pill 17th June. Felt terrible for about 3 weeks. Symptoms similar to pregnancy. I even did a test, but negative. I think I am due period end of this week but no sign yet. confused

I will see how things go the rest of this week but if still nothing I will do another test.
Hopes this helps x

louby86 Mon 11-Jul-11 20:08:32

Hi,

I took the mini pill for 18 months and never had a proper period the whole time I was on it. I came off it at the start if December so we could start trying for a baby, had some spotting mid December and then a proper period the end of January. Had 3 cycles that were about 38 days and then one cycle that was 32, found out I was pg on the next cycle!

Good luck!

buttonO Tue 12-Jul-11 10:37:31

thanks guys

Pollyroxs i to have been feeling rotton even sick had some some bleading last week so light assuming that was a period so no ide when next due on

Louby86 congratulations x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now