Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

returning periods after mini pill x

(4 Posts)
buttonO Mon 11-Jul-11 09:46:19

hi i have been taking the mini pill for just under 2 months with spot bleading but no period ....how long before they return as i have now stopped taking thr pill ....want toi start trying x

PollyRoxs Mon 11-Jul-11 19:47:20

Hi button I came off mini pill 17th June. Felt terrible for about 3 weeks. Symptoms similar to pregnancy. I even did a test, but negative. I think I am due period end of this week but no sign yet. confused

I will see how things go the rest of this week but if still nothing I will do another test.
Hopes this helps x

louby86 Mon 11-Jul-11 20:08:32

Hi,

I took the mini pill for 18 months and never had a proper period the whole time I was on it. I came off it at the start if December so we could start trying for a baby, had some spotting mid December and then a proper period the end of January. Had 3 cycles that were about 38 days and then one cycle that was 32, found out I was pg on the next cycle!

Good luck!

buttonO Tue 12-Jul-11 10:37:31

thanks guys

Pollyroxs i to have been feeling rotton even sick had some some bleading last week so light assuming that was a period so no ide when next due on

Louby86 congratulations x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: