Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone else waiting to TTC?

(3 Posts)
Kayzr Sun 10-Jul-11 20:39:26

We are waiting til about this time next year. But I am feeling stupidly broody and it is driving me mad. We get married on 3rd May 2012 so we have got to wait until after then.

I had a MC in January and before then I wasn't broody at all. I'd go ahhhh over friends scan pictures and babies etc but didn't want one of my own. Now I think well what if?

So is anyone else waiting and how do you get it out of your mind?

missuswife Mon 11-Jul-11 01:36:05

I know how you feel. We got married in September 2011 and have been waiting due to our circumstances and weird living arrangements. We were living on a canal boat and now lodge in a friend's flat. We finally have decided to go for it, but I still have two weeks left of my bcp's to finish before we can start.

UnfortunatelyNotAMummy Mon 11-Jul-11 13:18:16

I got married last July. I'd really like a baby now but my husband doesn't so I'm going to get the implant on Wednesday sad I'm pretty gutted.

He said he does want a baby but just not now but I'm worried that the 3 years of the implant will pass and he still won't want one. Hopefully he'll decide before then he does want one and I can get it removed. We shall see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now