Talk

Advanced search

please read stressing out... advice needed

(6 Posts)
bluebell82 Fri 08-Jul-11 12:37:55

Right i'll keep this short.
I have 2dd.
i started taking yasmin two months ago (pill) my 1st period was light...
I had sex with dh 3 weeks ago then a week later had my next bleed which was extremely light then got very heavy.
Now on third pack of the pill..
Started new pack sat and also had sex sat night.
I am 6 tabs in and i am feeling really pregnant plus I have noticed some spotting this morning and really uncomfortable lower back pain.
I took 4 tests - 3 yesterday first one was positive if you held up to the light 3 hrs after, other one negative, clearblue digital was also negative and then the clearblue digital was also negative this morning.
should i chill or am i infact having an implantation bleed?

thanks you in advance xx

bluebell82 Fri 08-Jul-11 12:56:29

bump

KikiRC Fri 08-Jul-11 13:16:33

So how long ago was the light AF/ implantation bleed? I know everyone's different, but I should think you would get a BFP now if it had been successful implantation... if it was a faint line yesterday it should show up more strongly within the next few days. Unless it was a chemical, in which case there may be a trace left over which showed up on your HPT.

Frustrating, but you probably need to give it a few days- if still unsure ask for a blood test at the GPs? I reckon they may tell you to wait to see if you get your next period, unless you're experiencing any other problems.

X

MeconiumHappens Fri 08-Jul-11 13:24:52

th positive wasnt a positive if you were holding it up to the light 3 hours afterwards. Tests are only accurate at the times they say on the box. sounds like pill side effects rather than pregnancy

bluebell82 Fri 08-Jul-11 14:05:51

my period was 28th june the bleed was today

KikiRC Fri 08-Jul-11 16:19:34

I'd contact your GP if you're really worried, but I think it's normal for your periods to be much lighter on the pill, and spotting can be quite common. If it continues then definitely get it looked into, but it could be any number of things.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now