Talk

Advanced search

Is there a thread for people pregnant post miscarriage and scared!

(17 Posts)
Purplebuns Thu 07-Jul-11 19:59:07

I have joined a normal antenatal thread but, feel too worried and stressed, so would like some company with people who may feel (very unfortunately) like myself! I will be 5 weeks on saturday and currently taking every day minute at a time.

Purplebuns Thu 07-Jul-11 20:01:03

Darn posted by accident before I had checked punctuation! Gah.

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 20:54:10

Bless you yes there is, its here. All the best ttc.

Purplebuns Thu 07-Jul-11 21:09:05

Thank you, I am pregnant, for the minute anyway, the first hurdle on the the having a baby ladder smile

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 21:13:59

Duh didn't register that despite it being in the post. I'm in 2ww, obviously upduffed and having baby brain. Therefore scratch the last bit, congratulations, hope all goes well with your bean! smile

Purplebuns Thu 07-Jul-11 21:25:23

Thank you, are you on that thread, where you brook no argument?

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 21:43:32

Can you tell from my posterity?! Yes I am!

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 21:44:10

positivity! Baby brain I tell you!

owlbooty Thu 07-Jul-11 21:48:09

There's the freak out room too smile You're well catered for on here, a lot of us have been where you are now. Very good luck to you and may you have the most boring 9 months of all time smile

Purplebuns Thu 07-Jul-11 22:36:24

Thank you, Owlbooty smile

Havealittle, I had lurked on the thread a bit and then posted that I would be joining you next month, lol this months tactic was Goading Murphy and it worked, nearly a shame I had to spend nearly £80 on a CBFM and sticks I haven't used!

Good luck to you, seems a very good thread as I only posted twice on there, I believe, and you have had a few bfps on there haven't you?

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 23:00:37

Yes they want to do a graduates thread, I think its up to at least 5 now!
You got ahead of the game with the positive thinking then?! I do recall you posting now you mention it.
BTW I forgot about the freak out room. I have no political agenda for either thread (as its not my area as such) just wanted to make sure you knew you had somewhere to go!

Purplebuns Sun 10-Jul-11 14:59:19

Thank you, hopefully you will be on that graduates thread. Actually, I had become rather glass half empty and my goading murphy was more based on being peed off wink

It obviously has results! Do you have much more of a wait now?

HidingInTheUndergrowth Sun 10-Jul-11 15:47:02

Hi purple, just wanted to say hi! I am 5 weeks on Friday and in exactly the same position as you after mc in October.

I currently fluctuate between being sure it is all going to be fine this time and being a gibbering tearful wreck convinced it will all go horribly wrong again.

At the moment I am staying inthe brooking no arguement thread as I am too scared to join the postnatal thread yet. Feel free to join us! smile

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 10-Jul-11 16:09:41

I can test this time next week! smile feeling somewhere between convinced and cynical! But I'm shattered (just woke from a lovely nap), off alcohol, (Tmi) lots of creamy cm. I'll let you know!

Purplebuns Mon 11-Jul-11 14:23:56

Ooh, I have had lots of cm, even ewcm looking stuff hmm I have my fingers crossed for you Faithbaby!

Hiding, How exciting and your mc in october too? Spooky although sad
I have to admit to just crying my eyes out on DH when I took the conclusive first response because I couldn't cope with another mc, pathetic really, it isn't a prerequisite! I am trying to be optimistic as at least I am pregnant, that is a blessing and it is the first step on the having a baby ladder.
Feel free to posting on here, maybe we can attract some more people?! Also I would love to hear how you both get on!

havealittlefaithbaby Mon 11-Jul-11 17:10:48

My temp dropped this morning - seems a tad early being 11dpo but have had 13 day luteal phase. Secretly hoping its just the difference of sleeping in a tent with/without socks! But warned DH anyway. Boo. Really hoped this was the month sad as soon as af arrives I have to book my Hsg. Can't wait! hmm

Purplebuns Mon 11-Jul-11 17:53:41

I don't know much about temperature charting, however freezing in a tent will surely have an effect! What is Hsg? I still have my fingers crossed for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now