Talk

Advanced search

Room temperature? Help, please.

(3 Posts)
PoppyAmex Wed 06-Jul-11 15:02:53

Hi - our first month TTC (yay) so very new to the whole thing and hoping you can help.

I got the Clearblue Digital ovulation test thingie, got a smiley face on day 14, SWI and now the waiting part is driving me crazy. Only recently realised that implantation doesn't happen until 7/10 days after fertilisation and was shocked I didn't know that at the age of 36!

Anyway, after going through a lot of threads here, I bought 20 cheap tests from Ebay and was just reading instructions that seem to require urine at room temperature. Is this absolutely necessary? Really detest using those cups and was hoping to just pee on the stick daily & obsessively when the time comes. Any thoughts please?

Piglet28 Wed 06-Jul-11 18:14:01

I used the internet cheapy ones, and have had positive OV lines appear at both room temp and wee direct on stick! So not sure its that important..

good luck

PieMistress Wed 06-Jul-11 19:42:18

I've never bothered to wait for the urine to go to room temperature, am far too impatient!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now