Talk

Advanced search

The baby making bible

(5 Posts)
Karbea Wed 06-Jul-11 14:17:36

Hello,

I'm thinking of following this for the next 4 months, has anyone done it? Anyone fancy joining me for the next 4 months?

I think I'm blood deficient, qi stagnation... I'm on cd1, so seems like a good day to start smile

K.

SlightlyBabyCrazed Wed 06-Jul-11 16:02:49

Karbea, I haven't got this book, but frankly am willing to give anything a go! Have just looked at it on amazon and am poised on the buy button, so will probably join you in a few days!

Am also CD1 - renews the desire to be pg and so the mission starts again....

raspberrytipple Wed 06-Jul-11 21:21:02

I heard much raving around this book and have caved tonight and ordered it from amazon along with some CBFM pee sticks!! I am going to go for it full pelt from September after my honeymoon as we will be over the 1 year mark. Gotta be worth a try?!

popcorn78 Thu 07-Jul-11 22:00:49

Oooh I got the BMB a few months ago and I love it! I think I'm damp and qi stagnant. I have tried to cut right down on dairy and wheat and done quite a lot of other things she recommends. No BFP yet, but I'm hopeful that following the recommendations (well, some of them anyway!) will eventually help to boost my fertility. Im also planning on trying acupuncture in the next few months if no luck.

I really like reading it as it is written in a positive and sympathetic way that makes me feel hopeful that I might conceive eventually!

kat2504 Thu 07-Jul-11 22:12:00

Anything that makes you feel positive is good but I have bought some of these books in my desperation and I think a lot of it is bollocks to be honest. Have lots of sex at the right time is the only real tactic. And try to be healthy. The rest of it is trying to get desperate women to spend more money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now