Talk

Advanced search

please give me your opinion!!!!

(9 Posts)
lotty2011 Tue 05-Jul-11 17:47:06

i had a small bleed which was brown in colour and lasted about 24hours, went to my gp and had some swaps and urine test for possible infection but all came back clear! have done several home tests but they have all come back negative! since then ive had very sore breasts and back ache which comes and goes and intergestion, blurred vision and generally feeling very tired and snappy! could i be pregnant!

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 05-Jul-11 18:09:14

Sounds unlikely to be honest but if you really feel you are, the only way to confirm would be to get a blood test.

whatatip Tue 05-Jul-11 18:33:25

Where are you in your cycle? What day was it when you last tested? What day did you have the spotting? This would help before we can make our minds up.

lotty2011 Wed 06-Jul-11 07:26:28

i had spotting on day 20 of my cycle. my cycle is usually between 28 and 35 days long. im
not on the pill as me and my husband are wanting a family. thanks for any advice given

lotty2011 Wed 06-Jul-11 07:27:38

i did a test saturday and was spotting on the tuesday/wednesday

whatatip Wed 06-Jul-11 13:49:47

Ok, so you have a 28-35 day cycle, you spotted on day 20 and you tested on day 23 or 24, and now you are on day 27 or 28, so AF is due soon, is that right?

That bleeding does sound like my experience of an implantation bleed (although that is only one explanation), but you definitely tested way too early (if it was day 23 or 24). I would wait as long as possible and see if you AF is late (assuming a 28 day cycle) and then test again.

The boobs/backache may just be a PMT sign this month, or they could be signs of pregnancy...you never can tell, it is all so similar and varies so much woman to woman.

Best of luck.

lotty2011 Wed 06-Jul-11 16:37:51

thank you i will wait and see what happens!

whatatip Thu 07-Jul-11 14:29:58

I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

ciwi Thu 07-Jul-11 16:27:40

Hi, maybe it was ovulation bleeding and you were having a longer cycle? I have had this the last 2 months and that is what my GP said it was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now