Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Am i???

(12 Posts)
thesunshinesbrightly Tue 05-Jul-11 15:03:39

Hi,

Can anyone help? Last month i did a home test it was negative,few days after i had a period(not a normal one, 1 heavy day). I have my period now but it is light and just spotting could i be pregnant? with all my other dc1 and dc3 never had a period but when i was pregant with d2 i had a heavy bleed.

thesunshinesbrightly Tue 05-Jul-11 17:35:24

Anyone???

waitingandwishing Tue 05-Jul-11 17:49:39

Hi Thesunshines, I have had a similar thing, very light bleeding last month and this one, have also felt tired and nauseous but negative tests. I have been to the doctor and she has said that this isnt unusual and as long as you are having some bleeding at around the time AF is due then you are most likely ovulating it's just that you are having a lighter AF! Hope this helps, it made me feel better as worried that something was wrong!

OracleInaCoracle Tue 05-Jul-11 17:52:54

the only way to know is to test.

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 05-Jul-11 18:07:43

<said in the kindest way> if you have had unprotected sex, yes, you could be pregnant.
As Lissielou says, you should test. A test would give you the answer. At this point in your cycle you'd get a definite answer.

thesunshinesbrightly Tue 05-Jul-11 18:38:05

Thank you for your replies - They are normally very heavy and unbelievable painful but it's not last month or this month something is telling me its not quite right.
Think a test is the way to go.

havealittlefaithbaby Tue 05-Jul-11 18:49:43

Let us know how you get on!

buggerlugs82 Tue 05-Jul-11 19:53:37

another thread not dissimilar to many i've seen before and started myself.

Unless your VERY lucky, IMO a bleed means your not pregnant, no matter how you analyse it.

Trust me, over thinking has left me on CD130 something and im so pissed off and down about it all i can't tell you!

thesunshinesbrightly Tue 05-Jul-11 22:13:50

havealittlefaithbaby - I will(fingers crossed).

buggerlugs82 - I'm sorry :-( but i've been on for a day and half and stopped there is something telling me( it doesnt happen to me i have very heavy painful periods and the last two months they have not been like that) something is not right and for other people it has happened so i'm not doubting it just yet.

havealittlefaithbaby Wed 06-Jul-11 06:29:13

Could be either...if you read this book she says you'll eventually see a pattern of:
Heavy -medium - light -medium -heavy. Hard to say if this is in a normal pattern like that or light cos you're pregnant. When you going to.test?

thesunshinesbrightly Wed 06-Jul-11 11:41:06

Dunno about that pattern thing, but i've always been heavy so just have to wait and see.
Doing test the weekend give it a few more days.

buggerlugs82 Thu 07-Jul-11 12:21:51

Have you POAS yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now