Talk

Advanced search

Weird bit of CM 6DPO. Pretty gross, do not read if eating

(5 Posts)
TheLemur Tue 05-Jul-11 12:26:23

At approx 6DPO this month and last month (so I don't think it's a pg sign), I had a weird big bit of CM. Hard to describe but wondering if anyone has had similar and what it could be?..

It was cream colour and in a blob in my underwear and kind of semi-solid. Hard to describe but maybe toothpaste type consistency. I tried to pull it apart and it seemed to be made up of stringy bits of membrane/clumps of cells type stuff. It was really vile.

I don't think I have thrush or anything. I usually spot from approx 7DPO off and on til AF on 12 DPO. I have been pg before with DS so not too bothered about the spotting but I wonder if this new CM is like a plug coming away from the cervix or something which then allows the spotting to get through. Could it be cervical erosion? Or maybe I was just dehydrated or something? <confused>

eurochick Tue 05-Jul-11 12:55:32

I always assume those blobs are CM or dried up spaff.... Lovely.

TheLemur Tue 05-Jul-11 13:08:26

Hmm, thanks for the reply but had not SWI for a good few days

havealittlefaithbaby Thu 07-Jul-11 07:01:37

I had that last month, bit like a mucous plug? I think its just your body's way of cleaning up to be honest. Not sure its a particular sign.

TheLemur Fri 08-Jul-11 15:03:11

Yes! A bit like a plug! I think you guys must be right, was a weird ol' thing though!! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now