Talk

Advanced search

Advice for Doctor's Appointment...

(3 Posts)
likelucklove Mon 04-Jul-11 11:43:54

I am ttc baby 1 with my DP, only really actively swi 4 months ago but no luck so far sad

However, I have been feeling the usual symptoms of pregnancy and a couple of people I have spoken to keep on at me to do a test! But I'm scared that if it's a BFN then it's another disappointing month.

I have a doctor's appointment later for registration as we have just moved and they have given me the pee pot. Will they do a pregnancy test there and then, without me saying I am trying?

Thanks! smile

PiggyMad Mon 04-Jul-11 11:53:14

I think the pee pot is to test for diabetes, but you could always ask them to dip a stick in, I suppose. How late is your period? I've heard the doctor's tests aren't very sensitive so a bfp might only show up if your period is late by a few days. I'm no expert though, so no idea really!

likelucklove Mon 04-Jul-11 12:12:56

I never even thought of that! I'm due on tomorrow but never get bad back, tender breasts and sore stomach before so am hoping it's for a special reason! I will do thanks for your help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now