Talk

Advanced search

6 days late with symptoms but negative-confused

(3 Posts)
essexmumma Sun 03-Jul-11 21:18:55

Hi Lovelies- I am looking for some advice desperately before I lose my mind....

DH and I decided to not use contraception a month ago, as casually TTC DC2. Fantastic;)

My AF is regular as clock work (30 days) and has only even been missed when pregnant with DD. However this is month 2 of no contraception and I am 6 days overdue my AF but have tested today (again) an still negative. I have sore breasts which I dont usually get with AF, feelings of nausea, bloated and my smell seems sensitive. I dont chart or use ovulation sticks as DD and I dont want it to be pressured but I think I ovulated late this month as my CM was like egg white a few days after I thought it would be-we DTD this day I remember too.

So I guess my question is what could be going on? I feel like I should know as have a DD but I just don't!! Starting to worry a little as this all seems weird.

sprinkles77 Sun 03-Jul-11 21:42:45

I guess assume you're preg (for the purposes of taking folic acid and not eating / drinking anything you'd want to avoid while preg) and test again in a couple of days. Everyone is different and sometimes it takes longer than the preg tests say to get hormone levels high enough to show on a test. You could even leave it a whole week. Hope you get the result you're after!

essexmumma Mon 04-Jul-11 21:35:47

Thanks sprinkles! Am driving myself and now DH crazy-hopefully will know either way soon. I just don't want something to be wrongsad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now