Talk

Advanced search

Cheap ovulation tests?

(5 Posts)
Sillyshell Fri 01-Jul-11 14:01:43

Hi, we have decided to start using ovulation tests again for the next few months but I am loathe to pay out for the clear blue ones. Have been looing at cheapo ones on amazon but just wondered if any of you could recommend any please?

Many Thanks

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 01-Jul-11 17:49:05

I have never had a positive with the cheap ones bit am confident I'm ovulating from charting. I think the sensitive ones are much of a muchness to be honest.
I'd try any to start with, graduate on to clearblue or maybe a monitor if you're having no joy with the cheapo ones.

Purplebuns Fri 01-Jul-11 18:13:17

I didn't have much luck with them, never a positive I am trying CBFM next month, and I know I ovulated whilst I was using the cheapies as I had a blood test. Mine were the one step, green ones smile

Piglet28 Fri 01-Jul-11 18:36:16

Hi,

I've been using the cheap ones from ebay (think there all the same!) and get positive ovulation line every month!

melliebobs Fri 01-Jul-11 18:52:27

I used the cheapies from eBay. Never got a positive though. But I did ovulate otherwise I wouldn't have got my bfp!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now