Talk

Advanced search

30's TTC - BESH fight club. Come and get your anger out here.

(1001 Posts)
MadameBoo Fri 01-Jul-11 11:23:33

The first rule of the BESH fight club is that you don't talk about how easy it was to get updiffed.
The second rule is that you don't talk about the BESH fight club.

There you go. We have a destroyed spa to fight in - we just weren't relaxed enough.

Bring it on bitches.

MadameBoo Fri 01-Jul-11 11:25:34

<Scatters baybeedust on the floor to fight on>

I am feeling a bit tender so will just watch for now - bit may I present my droid for a kicking? 2 days early and most unwelcome.

BarbiesBeaver Fri 01-Jul-11 11:32:45

<Wanders in, flexes biceps, oils boobs, cracks knuckles, scatters fish guts into fight ring>
Grrrr. I think I might be more a girly pathetic limp wristed hair puller, but at least I'm trying.

CherryLips I've been on Clomid - what do you want to know? Feel free to pump me for information, fnarr.

eurochick Fri 01-Jul-11 13:53:34

<attempts to clamber over ropes>

<gets caught up>

<collapses on floor in a heap>

Hello BESHies. I am 12dpo and expecting AF tomorrow so feeling quite fighty. I am mostly spending the day winding people up on another message board and trying to start virtual fights. I blame my hormones.

Ivegotmrbitey Fri 01-Jul-11 15:05:58

<Stamps in>

Here, have this

<Flounces out. Trips over euro>

InTheSunshine Fri 01-Jul-11 15:19:09

<Der der der. Der der der. Walks in wearing hooded robe to Rocky tune>

BB & Cherry Clomid is next on the list for me too.

Right who wants a pasting??

MadameBoo Fri 01-Jul-11 16:37:31

<Pushes droid forward> Watch it, it's heavy (hur hur).

Ariesgirl Fri 01-Jul-11 18:17:58

AWWIGHT YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <yells>

I have been clutching my belly in pain all day, so I am right up for a fight. Who wants some? Eh? Eh? I said who wants some?

BrownB Fri 01-Jul-11 20:26:17

Okay then Rie <sigh> Am just warming up in the corner... <Hook hook, jab jab...> My pedicure is still looking pretty good guys... wouldn't want to break a nail...

grin

<oils floor surrounding warm up space surreptitiously>

Medee Fri 01-Jul-11 20:59:17

<leaves out triple chocolate cookies>

Ariesgirl Fri 01-Jul-11 21:00:30

<Stamps aggressively on cookies and scatters crumbs in BESHes' eyes>

wink

BrownB Fri 01-Jul-11 21:16:58

<Rubs a little oil on breasts surreptitiously> Just a moment Rie... still warming up...

starcuntmole Fri 01-Jul-11 22:14:55

<Stumbles in, after falling out of nearby pub doorway.>
What you looking at fuckers? You gotta fucking problem with my fucking defunct uterus?

Boo see this bruise here? And this one here? And this huge gash on my head here? I got em all kicking the fucking shit out of your droid, yeah. And then aries's came along, and I fucking punched that an' all. And then I set them upon each other, in a manner which brought to mind the classic film 'Mega shark vs Giant Octopus' which is properly the best film evah.

<sits down, fucking shattered, and a bit pished>

Luffs you all man

(thanks awfully for the cookies, meds)

MadameBoo Fri 01-Jul-11 22:48:41

<Rubs cookie crumbs on various oily breasts absent mindedly>

starcuntmole Fri 01-Jul-11 23:07:31

<picks up boo,throws her across charred remains of massage area, to land in large and uncomfortable area of left over loofah (those bastards don't burn) and laughs evilly at her ridiculous bum imprints.>

starcuntmole Fri 01-Jul-11 23:08:46

<too many 'areas' fail>

MadameBoo Fri 01-Jul-11 23:09:32

<smacks cunty in her areas>

starcuntmole Fri 01-Jul-11 23:56:58

eek blush (quite enjoyed that) You fuckin slaaaaag! you think you can 'touch' me you fuckin piece of turdy crap?

Fuck off.

<loving the tension, and quite frankly very turned on>

starcuntmole Sat 02-Jul-11 08:00:59

Gosh, I was really quite drunk. Sorry old bean, really don't think you're a piece of 'turdy crap ' ( a tautology if ever I heard one, anyway) please accept this Glasgow kiss as an apology.

MadameBoo Sat 02-Jul-11 10:06:28

<puts knee on back of Cunty's head and forces her to eat baybeedust>

What ho, this is fun! Quite taking my mind off my bleedin' womble (that, and the sun outside).

Ariesgirl Sat 02-Jul-11 11:19:12

In keeping with the foul, unladylike and generally tasteless ambience, I have done three poos already today. TMI? <unconcerned> God I hate the droid. Progesterone poo, it was called back in the days of yore. A nice piece of alliteration I think.

BrownB Sat 02-Jul-11 12:27:26

Are bear traps allowed in fight club? <innocent>

Ariesgirl Sat 02-Jul-11 20:01:12

Have killed fred with tales of poo.

starcuntmole Sat 02-Jul-11 22:16:13

No, I went to cinema to see Bridesmaids- freaking hilarious, includes mentions of fight club, and Chris O'Dowd playing like the perfect most delicious man. You may, as I did, have to close your eyes and block your ears in the bridesmaids fitting scene.

In other news, have finally got my smiley face smile just like this one, so am away to bed for fertilisation. Night slags. <generous beatings all round>

owlbooty Sat 02-Jul-11 22:45:27

<skips in with plate of freshly baked muffins, candy sticks and humming the Sound of Music>

<Realises grievous error>

<Frisbees plate at ThreePoosRie , lays bear traps especially for Brownie , punches everyone else in the face then skips out again>

Ps. Chris O'Dowd - not sure I would, but might do if push came to shove.

This thread is not accepting new messages.