Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

3dpo and ALREADY getting AF symptoms!

(3 Posts)
heatherbee36 Thu 30-Jun-11 08:17:30

Yes, getting all the classic symptoms (for me) of the long, drawn out road to AF starting sad I have really only just started my 2ww - does this mean my hopes for this month are already dashed? How can this happen so quickly? I wonder if anyone else experiences this? I feel so very low about it this morning - low and angry. Sorry, just needed to vent.

eurochick Thu 30-Jun-11 13:41:19

As I understand it, PMS symptoms (such as sore boobs) are mostly a reaction to the progesterone in your blood stream post ov and that would be there whether you are PG or not (with the levels increasing if you are PG and dropping off if you are not).

heatherbee36 Fri 01-Jul-11 07:19:12

thanks eurochick I appreciate your response!

I perhaps should have explained I get a heap load of other symptoms too - particularly really bad knees and spotting on and off right up until AF. This makes me worry that if my body is already gearing up for AF straight after I ovulate, how can my body have enough of a window for an egg to implant?

Sorry - just thinking out loud!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now