Talk

Advanced search

iPhone app for fertility tracking?

(6 Posts)
Elasticsong Tue 28-Jun-11 21:31:48

Can anyone recommend a good one?

Secondary infertility here due to a lovely pituitary microadenoma and I'm desperate to know if the medication's working...

Any suggestions gratefully received smile

NervousNelly Tue 28-Jun-11 22:45:28

I use one called Period Tracker. Allows you to input when periods start/stop, symptoms, ewcm, cervical position, temps etc. It will predict ov based on averages but you can change that. You can also record when you had sex (or "were intimate" as it says wink).

You don't get all of that on the free one though, but it's under £2 iirc.

Elasticsong Tue 28-Jun-11 23:15:15

Thanks for that - I don't mind paying if the temp graphs and interface are any good.
I'll look into that one smile

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Wed 29-Jun-11 00:21:05

I would strongly recommend it as well. Having taken 7 months to conceive DD and with irregular cycles, I credit it with helping conceive after 1 and 2 months respectively!

bessie26 Wed 29-Jun-11 00:28:41

Fertility Friend has a mobile site. Used it with no complaints when trying for DD2. smile

islanzadi Wed 29-Jun-11 00:41:56

i use P tracker as well. i love it smile it has been extremely useful for planning events around periods and after i had all the data from the past year recorded on it, it was brilliant for ttc too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now