Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

How early can morning sickness start?

(8 Posts)
Loullabelle1 Mon 27-Jun-11 10:16:14

My AF is due in 2 days, however we have ttc in the O period. Been experiencing strange tugging/sharp pains & extreme tiredness. Did a pg test on sat, negative but probably too soon to tell. This morning started feeling nausious, 2hrs so far. wondering whether MS can start this early? Am i just reading too much in to it?

Chulita Mon 27-Jun-11 17:01:12

I got ms at 2 weeks pg with DD, I thought I had food poisoning but got suspicious after 10 days of it. Ime it can start very early!

Purplebuns Mon 27-Jun-11 17:11:16

I had a dating scan as I was sick so soon they thought I may have been further along, so probably about 7dpo thinking back alongside feeling faint and other things.

happydaysahead Mon 27-Jun-11 18:33:47

my ms started lightly about 10 dpo and gradually got worse over time until tapered off again at 12 weeks.....fc for you

shellmc Mon 27-Jun-11 21:37:28

My morning sickness started 3 days before my period was due, i just had a feeling and tested the following P!! smile

shellmc Mon 27-Jun-11 21:37:58

Day got a BFP!! That was meant to say x

x2boys Tue 28-Jun-11 18:31:43

not trying to conceive have completed my family but i had terrible morning sickness with both my boys from as soon asi found out i waspregnant untill 14/15 weeks good luck i found out at approx 4/5 weeks both
times

LargeGlassofRed Tue 28-Jun-11 18:42:04

With my first 3 6 to 7 weeks, with the twins before my period was late and a good few days before I got a positive test.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: