Talk

Advanced search

How early can morning sickness start?

(8 Posts)
Loullabelle1 Mon 27-Jun-11 10:16:14

My AF is due in 2 days, however we have ttc in the O period. Been experiencing strange tugging/sharp pains & extreme tiredness. Did a pg test on sat, negative but probably too soon to tell. This morning started feeling nausious, 2hrs so far. wondering whether MS can start this early? Am i just reading too much in to it?

Chulita Mon 27-Jun-11 17:01:12

I got ms at 2 weeks pg with DD, I thought I had food poisoning but got suspicious after 10 days of it. Ime it can start very early!

Purplebuns Mon 27-Jun-11 17:11:16

I had a dating scan as I was sick so soon they thought I may have been further along, so probably about 7dpo thinking back alongside feeling faint and other things.

happydaysahead Mon 27-Jun-11 18:33:47

my ms started lightly about 10 dpo and gradually got worse over time until tapered off again at 12 weeks.....fc for you

shellmc Mon 27-Jun-11 21:37:28

My morning sickness started 3 days before my period was due, i just had a feeling and tested the following P!! smile

shellmc Mon 27-Jun-11 21:37:58

Day got a BFP!! That was meant to say x

x2boys Tue 28-Jun-11 18:31:43

not trying to conceive have completed my family but i had terrible morning sickness with both my boys from as soon asi found out i waspregnant untill 14/15 weeks good luck i found out at approx 4/5 weeks both
times

LargeGlassofRed Tue 28-Jun-11 18:42:04

With my first 3 6 to 7 weeks, with the twins before my period was late and a good few days before I got a positive test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now