Talk

Advanced search

Am i pregnant???

(7 Posts)
foxylady1 Sun 26-Jun-11 18:13:38

Hi mumsnetters Been trying for baby #2 for 6 months with no luck.

The last 2 weeks had boobs like rocks, been falling to sleep at 9pm and this morning couldn't eat as felt so sick.

My periods have been all over the place for the last few months so they are no indication.
Took a test Friday and got a definite negative took another about an hr ago and got 1 strong line in the control area to indicate yes i can correctly pee on a stick and a faint line on test window.

Is this a positive result?? I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

TooImmature2BMum Sun 26-Jun-11 18:16:32

I thought any line in that box meant positive, faint or not? When I was pg with DD I got a very faint line in the evening and then a much stronger one the next morning. Morning pee is more concentrated, or something. So yes, I think so! Hurray for you!

foxylady1 Sun 26-Jun-11 18:20:11

I really hope so, trying not to get to excited and feeling rather guilty about the half bottle of wine i drank last night to make myself feel better about not being pg wink. Think i'll retest in morning fingers and toes crossed.

shellmc Sun 26-Jun-11 20:21:52

Yes sounds promising, any line faint or not is positive!!! Congratulations.
xxx

foxylady1 Sun 26-Jun-11 20:30:34

Thankyou. Not going to tell DH till i get a darker line can't quite believe it yet after so many let downs.

shellmc Sun 26-Jun-11 20:31:22

I understand what you mean!!
Good luck just test again in a few days the line should get darker. FX for you smile

foxylady1 Sun 26-Jun-11 21:37:05

Couldn't wait, did another test and got the same faint line grin think i'll test again in am and go to dr's. Also told DH felt mean keeping it from him but told him to keep it secret.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now