Talk

Advanced search

Cervix high/low, discharge/no discharge ??

(5 Posts)
shellmc Sun 26-Jun-11 12:14:29

Hiya,

Iv noticed on a few threads that people mention their cervix is high, or low does this indicate whether your pregnant or not??
Also the discharge, does more occur in pregnancy.

Dont want to sound stupid but How can you tell if your cervix is high/low soft ect confused ?

BrianKnowsAll Sun 26-Jun-11 13:41:55

erm..i haven't a clue, i guess its from having a feel about and i think you get a bit more discharge being pg, maybe some one with more info will be along soon, thought i'd comment as i'd like to know too!

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 26-Jun-11 17:46:34

It tells you if you're fertile. The idea is (don't check during af, unnecessary!) at the start/end of your cycle its low and firm. It rises and softens as you become fertile and opens up to allow sperm in.
Some people notice more creamy discharge very early in pregnancy (due to high progesterone levels) but all these signs are not.definite, only a bfp is. As I think I've suggested to you before, you have lots of questions (which is fine!) but most of the answers are in Taking charge of your fertility. Hth.

shellmc Sun 26-Jun-11 20:27:33

Brainknowsall it is intersting to know and you wont know if you dont ask thats my MOTO! Ha haa
Thanks again havealittlefaithbaby . x

BrianKnowsAll Mon 27-Jun-11 11:47:27

i didn't know that! and i've read all the ttc pages and all the pages about concieving on mn back to front at least twice, i guess while reading you can get distracted and miss bits!
and too true shellmc you don't know unless you ask!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now