Talk

Advanced search

What was this??

(7 Posts)
shellmc Fri 24-Jun-11 20:18:26

Sorry if this is TMI!!!
But last night after me and DH had sex, when i was cleaning myself up i wiped my ladybit, and noticed a few small jelly like balls!!! Clear in colour.
What is this, it looked very different to DH cum, and from discharge iv been getting latley.
I am currenty around 11DPO if i ovulated when i thought i had.

Anyone help me out and tell me im not abnormal!!! x

shellmc Fri 24-Jun-11 20:45:38

Anyone??
Is it likley to have come out of me, or amongst DH Cum??
There wer only about 2-3 bits and wer snot like SORRY!!!!

mrsb33 Fri 24-Jun-11 22:02:12

I've had this b4 and it was just discharge, it could be the statt of your fertile period? So sex now is a well timed!
Good luck x

mrsb33 Fri 24-Jun-11 22:03:25

How long are your cycles normally? Sorry was meant to say start. X

shellmc Fri 24-Jun-11 22:23:21

I dont know where i am at the minute not had regular cycles for months with being on pill, just came off pill last month not had a period yet!! Only 1 day withdrawl bleed which was 13th May.
Though i had ovulated on the 12th this Month as i had very clear wet stringey discharge and cramps leading up......still got cramps now mind on and off had lots of creamy white discharge past 4-5 days then that last night now still got discharge but not as much! x
Thanks

eurochick Sat 25-Jun-11 12:02:07

Sounds like discharge to me. Coming off the Pill will stir up your hormone levels and change your CM.

shellmc Sat 25-Jun-11 17:32:00

##thanx for replys, at least i know its nothing to worry about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now