Talk

Advanced search

What did we just do??

(6 Posts)
Islanzadi Tue 21-Jun-11 01:06:04

I am sooooo scared! We've decided to ttc.. It's the second time we've talked about it properly.. It was more like.. "i think we should have a baby" " yea we will at some point" "i think we should start trying now" "okay"

I am scared shitless, i know there's no guarantee it will work for us and it might take a long time but..here goes nothing!

piprabbit Tue 21-Jun-11 01:09:34

Have you cemented the discussion with unprotected sex yet?
That's when it get seriously scary grin.

Good luck and I hope to hear about a little Islanzadi in, ooooooh, about April/May 2012.

PogoBaby Tue 21-Jun-11 01:10:58

congrats and good luck.

I remember when we first decided to start trying, really exciting.

Loads of good advice on these boards smile

Islanzadi Tue 21-Jun-11 01:15:53

Piprabbit, blush it was quite funny really, my dh was very amused by my reaction. I'm the "organiser" so i was like. Ok what now. Do i move? Wait i'm gonna go on mumsnet on my phone and read about ttc!! "WHAT AM I GONNA EAT???"

Ahhhh!! My birthday is in may :-)

xiaoqss Tue 21-Jun-11 01:16:35

Message deleted

Islanzadi Tue 21-Jun-11 01:18:32

Thank you Pogo. I'm not feeling great about work and other bits so my dh thought it would be a good idea to start now. And well, i would lie if i'd say i wasn't secretly hoping he'd initiate it. I'm a chicken - been lurking on mumsnet fir months!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now