Talk

Advanced search

I soo sooo want to be pregnant and just dont think ive done enough this month:(

(12 Posts)
goingmadtrying Mon 20-Jun-11 21:01:29

no symptoms nothing except lots of wet cm for the last week, i just so so want it to happen and just not sure we dtd on the right days, currently cd23 and just wish you could push a button and know for sure arrrgghhh

I know completely irrational feelings and emotions, guess will have to just wait

Purplebuns Mon 20-Jun-11 21:55:35

I know how you feel I am just waiting for someone to come and wave a magic wand and make me pregnant and not that magic wand wink

On another note Amazon have CBFM cheap I think I have heard this described as a shag dictator... I am looking forward to using mine next month smile

goingmadtrying Mon 20-Jun-11 22:02:51

argh thanks glad to hear im not alone, make sure that magic wand i waved in your direction at the right time grin

Ill have a look at amazon thanks im beginning to think that may be my next step smile

Northernlurker Mon 20-Jun-11 22:09:19

You would be a bit early for symptoms even if you've ovulated bang on day 14. A lot of people notice nothing to 5-6 weeks. Personally I can't remember with the first two but I tested at 5 weeks with dd3 - so exactly a week after my period was due and that afternoon whilst buying the test was the first time I felt at all odd.
So lots of luck for this month smile

Purplebuns Mon 20-Jun-11 22:09:20

It is my next step, you need 20 sticks with it if you take the plunge, these are also really cheap on Amazon as well. I think I should be on commission for that link atm! It is just so much cheaper than everywhere and is reputable to boot.

I am not 'officially' trying this month, however if your wand is that magic.. Awesome.

How long have you being trying now?

1sttimetryer Mon 20-Jun-11 22:14:23

Know exactly how you feel, i have a really long wait with approx 48 day cycle!! Just wish it was shorter, this wait is agony! Good luck, hope your pg soon

goingmadtrying Mon 20-Jun-11 22:39:46

I know northernlurker just feeling a bit fed up today as i said totally irrational!!
purple will get on and have a look at amazon - this is cycle 7, conceived in cycle 4 with previous 2 dc - so you starting next month?
1sttimer omg goodness i should be grateful i have relatively regular cycles 27-29 days usually

fx for us all smile

Purplebuns Mon 20-Jun-11 22:56:48

Yes I am starting the monitor next month, I got it delivered on CD 6 when you need to start it on day 1-5 so missed it by a day! Cycle 9 or 10 for me I have stopped counting! smile

starrmummy Tue 21-Jun-11 12:48:11

Me and my DH did it every other day in the last month and I still came on today :-( seems so unfair. Keep on thinking I should be grateful for my DD (and I am) but I so want her to have a little brother or sister. Why is it so hard?

goingmadtrying Tue 21-Jun-11 20:06:36

Awwww starmummy sorry af got you, I'm sure it will happen but totally get where your coming from, fx for next month sad

1sttimetryer Tue 21-Jun-11 23:05:49

goingmadtrying my cycles crazy isnt it! Been trying for about 2 months i think it is but only had one af :-(. Might speak to dr as this is what it was like before i went on the pill (always long but varies, can be 42 or 48 or whatever it fancies really!)and its been like it since march when i came off!
Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

poutintrout Wed 22-Jun-11 12:51:34

I've got so fed up of doing everything "right" each cycle and getting no where that I have gone out of my way this cycle to do everything wrong. I thought that I would feel guilty, like this months egg was a waste, but it actually feels quite good and I feel the most relaxed I've felt in the 2ww since we started TTC. I still know there is an outside chance we could have got lucky but I'm not "expecting" success if you see what I mean!

Good luck ladies, wishing you lots of luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now