Talk

Advanced search

think i'm pregnant with no4 havent told dh yet as i know he wont want it

(9 Posts)
par05 Sat 18-Jun-11 20:44:57

think im pregnant with no4 have had a light discharge with blood in it but no period wasnt trying to get pregnant have been on the pill but missed 2 days has anyone had this before? havent done a test yet putting it off!! if i am i know my husband will not be happy dont know how to tell him as we have 3 already and no 3 was a bit of a surprise.. also dont want to tell my family they will give me grief!! anyone been in this situation please help thanks!!

emmaloupolman Sat 18-Jun-11 20:47:59

I would test as u may be worrying about nothing then if you are decide what you want to do

naturalbaby Sat 18-Jun-11 21:07:29

i was in this situation with my dc3. i had a feeling i was and knew dh absolutely didn't want a 3rd child. i dropped a few hints and told him i had a horrible feeling and his response wasn't great (you aren't, it'll be fine/nothing!) so i did the test and spent another few days dropping hints to try and warm him up...eventually i had to tell him to face up to the fact that it was a serious possibility and then eventually admitted i'd done a test/or he asked i can't remember. anyway. emotional rollercoaster for a few weeks till we told our family who were very positive and happy for us. no negative comments at all.
when do you think you can test?

par05 Sat 18-Jun-11 21:54:13

hi i am 3days late so will prob do test on monday am bricking it!! unless period comes! x

shellmc Sat 18-Jun-11 21:57:15

Hi there, I know sometimes if you miss a pill you can have a withdrawl bleed, but if your late on your period then you could be pregnant, but then again it could be your body adjusting to the missed pills. x

duckdodgers Sat 18-Jun-11 22:16:58

Why do you have to wait till Monday? There is no point in worrying about what your DH may or may not think until you know for sure, a test will tell you this.

naturalbaby Sun 19-Jun-11 20:45:43

good luck for tomorrow's testing. have you said anything to your dh yet?

par05 Mon 20-Jun-11 11:28:36

hi did a test and it was negative phew!! but still haven't had period!! did'nt say anything to dh glad about that would have worried him aswell!! still a bit miffed as why period hasn't come and why i had discharge with blood has anybody else had this ? thanks for support everyone xx

naturalbaby Mon 20-Jun-11 22:42:10

my cycle's been a bit funny this month, but i'm ebf so not expecting it to be exactly how it used to be even though it has been with my other babies. i was even wondering if there was another reason why it hasn't started yet!
could there be anything else going on that could stop your body having a regular cyle this month? diet or stress?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now