Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

dont want to go for blood test, what do you think?

(2 Posts)
Lambzig Tue 14-Jun-11 09:17:34

Hi I had an FET two weeks ago and tested this morning and it was negative. I did two tests, both negative. My clinic (overseas) wants me to go and get a blood test today to be extra sure before stopping the medication, but I cant get a GP appointment so would have to travel for an hour into central london to a private clinic and fork out £75, when I want to stay at home and pull the duvet over my head. Home pregnancy tests are pretty reliable now arent they, should I really do the blood test? Any advice?

Gardenpixie Tue 14-Jun-11 15:42:51

Oh Lambzig I am sorry. Do you have enough progesterone to keep going on it for a few more days and then do another test? HPTs are really reliable but I might be worth giving yourself a few more days just to make sure.

Totally understand not wanting to go through the time and hassle of going into central London if you think it'll be negative.

Hope you can be kind to yourself today brew

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: