Talk

Advanced search

Suprise BFP. Shocked. Excited. Mental

(14 Posts)
melliebobs Tue 14-Jun-11 09:14:00

Title says it all. Third time lucky and we got our BFP. Even though planned it was a massive shock and when i look past the excitement i feel like i'm making a massive mistake. Suppose it's the past 7 years i've activly tried not to get pregnant. Anyway

No nausea
No sore boobs
No metallic taste
No dizzyness
No fatigue

Which now suddenly makes me think something is wrong. Irrational I know. DH is at work, ( he knew i was going to poas) and for another irrational reason i don't want to tell him right now. Head spinning to say the least. Anywho, if all goes according to plan watch this space cos I ordered 30 ovulation tests and a themometer that turned up yday so they will be free to a good home in time!

CherryPie3 Tue 14-Jun-11 09:52:45

I didn't want to leave you unanswered....

CONGRATULATIONS!! Enjoy being symptom free for the time being at least, they may all come at once to knock you sideways grin.
With my pregnancy's (pregnancies?) I didn't really get anything at all until 7-8wks - and I think even then it wasn't much to shout about. Tiredness was the worst for me, literally nodding off at my desk at work!

Anyhoo...

Wishing you a happy healthy risk free pregnancy smile

womanlytales Tue 14-Jun-11 09:55:12

Congratulations smile

loobylou13 Tue 14-Jun-11 11:22:12

congratulations thats lovely news x

pommedechocolat Tue 14-Jun-11 11:29:49

Big congrats!! Exciting news!

largeginandtonic Tue 14-Jun-11 11:32:26

Brilliant news! A lovely new year baby smile

duckdodgers Tue 14-Jun-11 12:02:36

Congratulations! When you say third time lucky do you mean youve been trying for 3 months or is it your third pregnancy? Its natural to have mixed feelings though. Ive got 3 boys and not once have I ever experinced pregnancy sickness, used to worry me to but I guess everyone is different. Never got any real symptoms at all apart from tiredness later on.

melliebobs Tue 14-Jun-11 12:35:47

Thanks guys. This was the third month of trying. And itll be %231. Just told DH and he is over the moon to say the least. He said I sound a bit underwhelmed. Tis very early days though so will just have to see how it goes. I'll regret saying it's symptomless. They'll all appear at once n I'll be a blooming mess.

thelittlefriend Tue 14-Jun-11 13:05:02

Melliebobs I hope that's a typo and you're not telling us it'll be baby 231!!

OnlyWantsOne Tue 14-Jun-11 13:06:28

Congratulations smile

melliebobs Tue 14-Jun-11 13:09:43

Lol silly smart phone. I'm using the mums net app as well. It mustn't like the hash tag. No 1 I meant

Pixiepops Tue 14-Jun-11 13:18:26

Congratulations! grin

GilbertsGrapes Tue 14-Jun-11 13:20:22

Huge congrats!! I never had any symptoms besides a little bit sleep when PG with any of my girls grin

PamBeesly Tue 14-Jun-11 15:28:10

Yeah!Congratlations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now