i am getting married on 22nd October but i am also desperate to conceive !!
i would like to give myself the chance to get pregnant as soon as possible but i would not like to be pregnant (or at least be far enough along that i would know) on my wedding day, but nor would i like to end up having my period on my wedding day.
so, i am looking for some advice as to when to have my mirena coil removed??? my dr said sometime in september would be fine but i was hoping to do it a wee bit earlier that that.
Up to u really, if u wonna risk having a period on your wedding day or being pregnant and sick as a dog all day on your wedding day then get it removed bout 3 months b4, otherwise wait and work out the best time to have a baby. Some like them born in spring so they have all summer pushing the pram round on sunny days, others have them sept/oct etc as research shows they do better at school etc. Tho u cant really plan these things anyway. Good luck x
I would wait until after the wedding if you don't want to be bleeding or pregnant on the day itself. I had mine removed at the beginning of Feb last year I started bleeding a couple of days later and it carried on for over a fornight, it was very heavy and painful. Then had a normal period at the beginning of March and 6 month old DS2 is sitting on my knee now!