Talk

Advanced search

i need some advice, I might be jumping the gun!

(5 Posts)
Thornton77 Sun 12-Jun-11 13:23:35

My periods are ever 28 day, to the day, I started bleeding a littie bit today, with cramps, I'm 5 days early. not sure if this implantation bleeding. DH and I have only just started trying for a family, and I'm expecting to take months of trying before a BFP. Has anyone gone through the same? this is all very new to me, how early can you do a test?

shellmc Sun 12-Jun-11 14:49:35

Im not really sure Thornton77 but it does sound like it could be implantation.
See how long the bleeding lasts iv heard that it is usually pink in colour, and that you do get cramps, me personally when i fell pregnant with DS i didnt get any Implantation bleeding or crams.....everynes different tho.
Awww FX for you xx

Catface1984 Mon 13-Jun-11 18:08:31

It's a one in five chance, so assuming you are both normal fertility I don't see why you couldn't be. If it is implantation, it means that your body will have started producing pregnancy hormone. Why not test? Try a first response if you think it's too early. Let us know the out come! Good luck! smile

Thornton77 Mon 13-Jun-11 22:52:02

Thank you for your messages, think i was jumping the gun, think this might be an early period. I did a test yesterday afteroon and it was a BFN. will just have to keep trying!

BeamReach Mon 13-Jun-11 23:13:07

You might still be, takes AT LEAST 48 hours after implantation for enough bHcG to accumulate.... and likely a fair bit longer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now