Talk

Advanced search

I am so stupid.

(7 Posts)
leatherchair Fri 10-Jun-11 20:43:07

Am 11 dpo. I have two BFN to my name already since wednesday. I have had a lovely evening with friends, but found myself frantically testing in the public toilets at Waterloo station before heading home.

BFN again. Why do I keep tormenting myself? I was having a perfectly nice evening, and now I am on a packed train trying to stop myself from having a good old cry.

I am so annoyed with myself.

PamBeesly Fri 10-Jun-11 20:55:33

Hi Leatherchair, are you almost home? You are just frustrated sad and its understandable. Don't be so harsh on yourself, I feel like tearing my hair out with BFN's too.

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 10-Jun-11 21:14:10

I went through 14 in 8 weeks once...we've all lost it. Now I will not test until the day af is due. The wait is agony but better than testing too early and getting inconclusive bfns. You know 11dpo is early to test! Sit on your hands!!

leatherchair Fri 10-Jun-11 21:38:42

Thank you both. Am finally home, and feeling better.

It's just so frustrating,and yes. inconclusive BFN's are mental torture. ( Also this is becoming a very expensive habit)

I think this month is more disappointing in that we finally got a +OPK, EWCD, and managed to SWI on a few occasions during that time. It's taken so long to even get to this point.

However, am now feeling that AF is arriving soon so it's a big ole glass of wine for me this weekend.

Thank you again for your kind words.

havealittlefaithbaby Fri 10-Jun-11 22:05:32

Cheers wine

PamBeesly Fri 10-Jun-11 22:05:33

Hi leatherchair, glad you are home, hope you enjoy your glass of wine...or 4...sometimes the ttc gets me so down that I don't want to see my friends, a very close friend just told me she is 3 pregnant and 'she didn't have to try at all'...I haven't told anyone in RL that I'm ttc because I wouldn't be able for the scrutiny. My family can be very judgemental and my friends would be the pity party...I find MN a godsend. Good luck for next month though

PamBeesly Fri 10-Jun-11 22:06:08

meant to say wine in fact I think I'll join you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now