Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

A general moan about the pelvic area

(2 Posts)
tak1ngchances Thu 09-Jun-11 10:30:48

I have posted this is general health but then thought maybe the conception boards are a better place to get some advice as it involves TTC!

This will be a bit moany, apologies.

End of March I was diagnosed with endometriosis and chronic bacterial cystitis. I am taking Ciprofloxacin every day for the cystitis and am on week 10 of it. I still have awful flutterings in my bladder and feel constantly like I will wee. It's VILE.

Yesterday I went to the physio for lower back and thigh pain and joy of joys she thinks a disc is bulging out onto a nerve.

To top it all off, I have IBS. And I am supposed to start TTC for our first baby this year and I'm thinking, inhospitable environment or what.

Does anybody have nice stories about managing to get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy and give birth with a knackered pelvic area? Please cheer me up, I am miserable as can be.

LoveInAColdClimate Thu 09-Jun-11 22:19:59

Maybe try posting in pregnancy? A lot of people here are TTC for the first time so can't really offer much insight. Good luck with it all!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: