Talk

Advanced search

ANYONE ELSE TESTING ON FRIDAY 10TH JUNE? :)

(48 Posts)
no1childminder Sun 05-Jun-11 21:27:08

Hi all, I am testing on Friday morning and was wondering if anyone else was, and we could go through the wait together smile

Il tell you my story, I am 26yrs old and I fell pregnant with my first baby back in jan 2011. We went for our 12wk scan to find baby had died at 6wks. we were totally devastated, and I had an ERPC the next day, that was in March. We were advised by the surgeon to wait for at least one AF before we start trying again so my endometrial lining could build up again. It came 5wks later and we have been trying since then. We got pregnant straight away last time so we're hoping it does the same this time! As I was on the pill for 11yrs I have no idea how long my cycle is. Before the pill I wasnt regular either. I read on the internet to wait 15 dpo to test, if ur not sure how long your cycle is. Well this is Friday for me. Cant wait smile

Would be lovely to hear from you if your the same x

no1childminder Sun 05-Jun-11 21:28:18

Just to add, this is providing AF doesnt arrive before then!

raspberrytipple Mon 06-Jun-11 07:46:26

I may do but I'd be testing early! Only by two days though. The temptation is nearly starting to creep in then. However, we only managed one swi on the morning that my monitor said I was fertile and the stupid thing gave me no warning so I dont hold much hope this month sad

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Fingers crossed that this is your month though x

melliebobs Mon 06-Jun-11 08:03:59

YES no1childminder thats if i can hold out that long ad AF doesn't turn up then! Feeling 50/50 if i am or not. I'm now hoping tht pregnancy is completly symptomless!

LoveInAColdClimate Mon 06-Jun-11 08:21:30

So sorry to hear about your MC, no1childminder. I will be testing on Friday or Saturday I think (if AF doesn't arrive before then) - Fertility Friend wants me to wait until Monday but I will never hold out til then. Let's hope for BFPs all round!

happydaysahead Mon 06-Jun-11 10:17:16

Morning, I should be waiting till Friday as that is when af is due but I gave in this morning and got a bfn so feeling a bit down. In previous pg's always got a very faint line at this stage. Good luck to the rest of you x

melliebobs Mon 06-Jun-11 10:51:08

it's disheartening happydays but it is still early. fx for friday!

emmaloupolman Mon 06-Jun-11 11:16:47

Af due 19th for me and i get married the 25th wso i will be testing the 24th what a great wedding present if i get a bfp been ttc #2 for 21 months now and been on clomid for 4 months

happydaysahead Mon 06-Jun-11 16:15:09

I'm out - af just got me, fc for the rest of you x

brimfullofasha Mon 06-Jun-11 18:29:17

Thanks for starting this. Make me feel slightly more sane (or at least more 'normal!). I'm testing on Thursday/Friday. Am trying to be disciplined but already getting stomach cramps so not holding out too much hope...

no1childminder Tue 07-Jun-11 12:02:52

Thank you for joining in everyone smile

raspberrytipple - fingers crossed this is your month too

melliebobs - im the same as you, i feel 50/50 too. last time I didnt get symptoms til i was roughly 6wks so not having symptoms doesnt de-flate my hopes. good luck!

LoveInAColdClimate - I have my fingers crossed for you!

happydaysahead - Im so sorry, i have my fingers crossed for you that its a BFP next month!

emmaloupolman - that would be a great wedding present, good luck! congratulations on the wedding smile

brimfullofasha - the cramps could be implantation cramps, fingers crossed they are!

I wish you all the best, and all the luck in the world. I hope to hear good news on friday. and to be adding good news myself!

brimfullofasha Tue 07-Jun-11 13:02:16

Thank you no1childminder. I'm sorry to hear AF got you happydaysahead. Good luck for next month. My dh has decided he has a good feeling about this month. I have to keep reminding myself that this means nothing . It isn't a good sign and he can't see into the future! blush

no1childminder Tue 07-Jun-11 14:49:12

My DP is doing this too. He actually said it one night after we 'done it' lol. He also says he has noticed similar things as last time. My boobs have got a bit bigger and im moody- oops smile lets hope hes right. last time i had the worse mood swings ever!

itsohsoquiet Tue 07-Jun-11 14:57:37

I tested today and it was a bfn sad As expected but it's still upsetting.
And to top it off AF has decided to show up EARLY.
I think a glass of wine or two is in order tonight!

no1childminder Tue 07-Jun-11 15:02:24

im sorry to hear that itsohsoquiet

heres hoping next month is your month smile

womanlytales Tue 07-Jun-11 16:56:29

hi - i have been lurking on this thread. I am due to test on June 10 too - though am terrified of actually doing it.. Am on a second cycle of IUI and my progesterone reading was quite low... but regardless i doubt AF will arrive because I am on progesterone pessaries.... long story short -- I think I'll just lurk around here, if that's ok...

Wish all of you the very best - and hope the hours and days go by really fast to your bfp. smile

no1childminder Tue 07-Jun-11 17:04:33

Hi womanlytales, welcome smile

heres sending you luckk, and i hope to see good news on here friday smile

itsohsoquiet Tue 07-Jun-11 20:40:25

Hope you ladies are luckier than me, I have my fingers crossed for you smile

Karbea Tue 07-Jun-11 20:50:52

I may test, depends if I can feel af coming or not...

Karbea Tue 07-Jun-11 20:59:56

I may test, depends if I can feel af coming or not...

melliebobs Tue 07-Jun-11 21:09:48

af due 10th. Got an early test double pack today in preparation. THink i'm gonna crack and end up doing one of them tommorow. :s

Karbea Wed 08-Jun-11 08:06:05

My temps are going down, so I reckon af will be on her way soon...

inni Wed 08-Jun-11 08:20:46

hi every1, mind if I join you? Im 34 and this would be my 4th if Im pg. It hasnt been planned but not completely unplanned IYKWIM grin. my cycles are a bit irregular 26-30 days. my 30 day of the cycle is Friday so if AF hasnt come yet that would be the time to test. Having some symptoms but how to know if are PG o AF ones, so similar sad. FX every1.

womanlytales Wed 08-Jun-11 11:18:31

best of luck inni fx 4 every1

no1childminder Wed 08-Jun-11 16:21:55

Karbea I keep reading bout temps. whats this all about? when I was pregnant before, I noticed it was always at least 1 degree higher, but dont know anything else. Does a drop in temp mean your AF is coming??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now