Talk

Advanced search

Most sensitive test on high street!

(8 Posts)
Tinkerisdead Sun 05-Jun-11 20:01:50

argh. I felt preg so randomly did test before af due. Faint bfp! Did another but line was weaker and that was all my 10miu cheapies used up.

Dh wouldn't get his hopes up without a clear result so bought a predictor test twin pack, but one had been stolen and he didn't notice! Did that and faint line again. I'm certain I'm pregnant but he won't even discuss it until I get a clearer result. I can't get excited about dc2 yet.

I can't wait for more eBay cheapies to arrive so what's the most sensitive test on the high street, they don't seem to tell you on their websites. Can anyone help?

Purplebuns Sun 05-Jun-11 20:07:34

I found first response good, however a line is a line! FR are 25miu so make sure you use first morning urine. Have you missed your period yet? smile

Purplebuns Sun 05-Jun-11 20:08:45

Ergh I see you are early! Duh. You may not get a strong result until after your missed af smile

Tinkerisdead Sun 05-Jun-11 20:12:54

Yes I'm now one day late. I just know I'm pregnant but I feel despondent because I can absolutely see three faint lines on these tests but dh is going 'where? Where?' I'm hoping if I save my wee and rush to chemist at end of road I can get a better result.

Sounds stupid but have a thousand feelings about being pregnant but feel like I can't acknowledge them without a stick to wave in his face!

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 05-Jun-11 20:56:03

I believe Superdrug and poundland are the best on the high street value/money.

Purplebuns Sun 05-Jun-11 20:58:20

I understand your predicament and if you have the pennies get yourself a digital test that pops up with the words 'pregnant', however you should leave it a couple of days as the tend to not be so sensitive smile
This is a fun site this page shows test sensitivities

I would love to know how you get on, I am playing the waiting game and; Congratulations!

Tinkerisdead Sun 05-Jun-11 21:08:50

Interesting site purple thanks. Def best not try digital then as if it's too early and says not pregnant that'll compound the problem.

Purplebuns Sun 05-Jun-11 21:28:07

I am sure a few days and then using first morning urine as it is the best/strongest, will hopefully see you to rights. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now