Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I am SICk SICK SICK to the back teeth of this now.

(21 Posts)
thighslapper Sun 05-Jun-11 18:32:25

Af was due on Friday.

My buzzoms are sore

I cant stop eating.

BFN on FRiday BUT had a small bleed on WEdnesday last week. Thought "ahh here she is that old bag fanny" it stopped and have had nowt since.

TTC for 4 years and have these symptoms regularly.
sigh
sigh
sigh
dagnamit...

loobylou13 Sun 05-Jun-11 19:05:00

im sorry to hear how you are feeling.

Have you tested this week just incase?

We havent been trying for very long but cant help and feel like ive let my partner down that it hasnt happened, it was his birthday the day Af was due and i had my hopes up to be able to give him the best surprise but it wasnt to be x

thighslapper Sun 05-Jun-11 21:05:53

yup.
tested again tonight...huge great fat stinking crappy negative.

tobytoes Mon 06-Jun-11 12:25:02

Im TTC aswell.Thought I was pg as I had a very faint positive but I have my period now so it must have been a cp.Darn and blast it!!

pommedechocolat Mon 06-Jun-11 15:11:52

TTC sucks mandingo imho.

dontcarehow Tue 07-Jun-11 09:48:21

I had to reply, the title of this post is just how I'm feeling!! Although I'm several stages behind you I think. I'm not even having periods, haven't had any since August because of thyroid disease. Doesn't stop me testing all the time though like a mental. so, if it makes you feel even remotely better, at least you're having periods and therefore know you're "normal"!! I'd be glad for mine to start!

thighslapper Tue 07-Jun-11 14:08:37

dontcare....have them, have my fecking periods for all the use they are! lol.
Presumably you are on thyroxime or similar???

I am now 6 days late for af, boobs sore and still bfn. am a freak of nature. Think im gonna make an appointment to go back to fertility clinic sad

dontcarehow Tue 07-Jun-11 17:05:56

haha please! I'll have them!! yeah to make things worse, I was taken off the meds because they were causing a low blood count, but my results have been normal for the last couple of months. so where the bloody hell are my periods?

Yeah, fertility clinic sounds like a good idea. If only they could do something!! hope you get seen to soon!!

Sukie1971 Wed 08-Jun-11 12:31:03

Hi, new to this thread. In to the 2nd month of TTC with my DP (we each have a DC from our previous relationships). I know 2 months isnt long, but I tried, and failed, for 5 years to conceive with my XP, so am scared it wont work this time too, and Im 40 in 3 weeks sad

Can you please explain to me what AF means? (Think I know the rest of the acronyms).
Thanks

thighslapper Wed 08-Jun-11 18:51:30

AF= aunt fanny...or that big old bitch period.

You know how i have been moaning and complaining to you all on here....

well, jsut did a test and got a very very faint pink line.....OMFG!

How the feck did that happen???

Karbea Wed 08-Jun-11 19:01:57

Isn't it aunty flow?

thighslapper Wed 08-Jun-11 19:03:34

Oh yes!! unt flo...see ive been getting it wrong all these years grin

pommedechocolat Wed 08-Jun-11 19:06:44

You have a bfp after 4 years of ttc???
I feel more of a fanfare is needed!!!

thighslapper Wed 08-Jun-11 19:09:06

Not sure, its only a very faint pink line......
?
?
?
?

pommedechocolat Wed 08-Jun-11 19:12:16

In general terms a line is a line. You need to wait a couple of days and try with FMU I guess and see if it's a stronger line.
Shall I reserve fanfare for then?

thighslapper Wed 08-Jun-11 19:21:57

going to test in the morning...1st wee.

just because i have to get to the docs as soon as for injections and folic acid prescription. So i can then ring in work and get to the GP tomorrow.

AF is probably on the way, and it will be negative in the morning, probably...

This IS my luck we are talking about. sad

ok, fanfair is nice, but i prefer celebratory chocolate cake...not wishing to sound ungrateful or anything, but chocolate cake just does the job x

thighslapper Wed 08-Jun-11 19:22:24

whats a FMU???? btw?

pjani Wed 08-Jun-11 19:26:09

Keep us updated! Have my fingers crossed for you.

nellie02 Wed 08-Jun-11 19:32:43

Hey great news thighslapper. Fx GP confirms it and all goes well.

I had my hopes up this month as AF was 6 days late, but I refused to test until a week (v impressed with self discipline!), but before I had the chance, good ol' AF turned up yesterday in the middle of a work trip. Only consolation was being able to drink lots of yummy wine last night smile still pretending AF= implantation bleed, which probably borders on insanity as it clearly isn't!

pommedechocolat Thu 09-Jun-11 07:46:49

fmu = first morning urine. What you were planning anyway basically!

leatherchair Thu 09-Jun-11 09:40:48

Fingers crossed for you this am thighslapper.

I can relate to the title of this thread so well, 6 months in here and another BFN this morning. Stupidly raced into the town to get a test and then had to hold back the tears on the way home. Off to meet a friend this am who is 10 weeks pg, am thrilled for her but always get an ache when I see her.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: