Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant???

(14 Posts)
tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 15:46:25

Hi,Im so confused.......again I hasten to add. I did a pregnany test yesterday and it looked negative but on closer inspection I could see a really really pale positive,extremly pale,I had to hold it up to the light.Today I did another and it was the same thing.Today I also had a brown discharge with some red blood aswell,so I thought it was my period.But out of curiosity I looked at the old test Id done earlier on that day and the test has gone a bit darker.What do you think???I didt think it could be implantation bleeding because thats not suppose to be red,is it???
I know I should just get another test but I live in the middle of nowhere and I cant get out till tuesday,no car.
Thanks in advance for any replies.x

desperatelyseekingsnoozes Sun 05-Jun-11 15:48:05

To narrow down the odds, has semen entered your vagina?

tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 15:56:39

Excuse me???

Bexamundo Sun 05-Jun-11 16:01:35

When was af due? You know you shouldn't be looking at the old test!! Is it possible you tested too early? I think the bleeding.could be either/or.

tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 16:03:14

Af due today so Im not sure if its my period or implantation.

GilbertsGrapes Sun 05-Jun-11 16:21:04

All you can do is save up I'd say 4 hours of pee and test again or Wait until morning and use FMU.

If the bleeding doesn't come into full swing later it could very well be IB... Good Luck

tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 16:26:06

Thanks gilbertsgrapes

Bexamundo Sun 05-Jun-11 16:47:45

A faint line at this point is encouraging! As said above, you're gonna have to wait and see. Could well be you're pg, if the bleeding stops, if it carries on to full af, it's likely to be a chemical pregnancy. Keep us posted.

tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 18:28:06

Its stopped for the moment.Whats a chemical pregnancy???Maybe it is that because the line was so faint and it would surely show up if I were pregnant with me being due on today.Dam!!

Bexamundo Sun 05-Jun-11 18:40:11

Chemical pregnancy is when you het a bfp but the egg doesn't implant so you.end up having a period afterall. Stay positive, look at the facts, you saw a line, the bleeding has stopped! Test again in.the am with first morning pee. If there's a faint line again do a digital test.

tobytoes Sun 05-Jun-11 19:59:40

Its started again,darn it!!!!!!Just done my last cheap test and again its just a faint line in certain lights.I think its a cp. :-(( Thanks for all your help bexamundo.xxx

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 05-Jun-11 20:28:09

You're welcome. Sorry to hear you're bleeding again. Hope you have success soon.

havealittlefaithbaby Sun 05-Jun-11 20:28:38

Ps its Bexamundo with a name change

janedoe25 Wed 08-Jun-11 07:46:03

tobeytoes I hope you get your BFP soon! How are you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now