Talk

Advanced search

If I'm not pregnant this month I'm going to...

(23 Posts)
pommedechocolat Fri 03-Jun-11 21:52:21

1. Get highlights in my hair (forget worrying about two tone hair)
2. Get new bras that fit (forget about wearing mat and bf bras for the next year plus)
3. Get a new buggy that I can push (instead of saving up for an amazing double one)

Because I am pissed off with not doing these things and getting bfns.

What about you lot?

thighslapper Fri 03-Jun-11 21:57:08

im currently on my period and so i am:

1) Eating myslef to death, with what ever i want frankly.

2) In temper, not taking folic acid, ffs ive been on it for 4 fucking years, wond matter if dont take it for a week.

3) Drinking Robinsons orange squash, dont give a shite whats in it, i fecking like it, so im gonna drink it.

4) Drinking a fully caffinated coffee, because decaf just isnt the same and so im treating myslef.

5) Gonna get a new car, with a small boot that will NOT fit a pram/buggy in, whats the point in having a large boot? No point at all as im not going to need it am i evidently.

Did i mention AF is visiting....red bastard.
angry

nellie02 Fri 03-Jun-11 22:28:12

Quite simply, have plenty of wine.

pommedechocolat Fri 03-Jun-11 22:50:44

What's in robinson's squash??

I already broke the wine thing this month as I got married and went on honeymoon. Sod's law bought me no bfp!

Bexamundo Fri 03-Jun-11 22:52:05

Go to alton.towers!

lilyrose82 Fri 03-Jun-11 23:02:09

Eat cheese and lots of it!!!!

LooloosMummy Sat 04-Jun-11 11:11:15

eat duck pate and brie never realised how much i ate of it until i went to buy it in the shop and thought i don't know if i can eat it.... i want it now!!! argh!

thighslapper Sat 04-Jun-11 11:16:32

probably nowt in robinsons, but ive been avoiding everything with anything artificial in it.

IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Sat 04-Jun-11 11:59:00

go to Glastonbury and drink loads of lager from a large paper cup! smile

MissTinaTeaspoon Sat 04-Jun-11 12:53:53

Go in a spa pool on holiday next week and drink bucketfuls of cider, wine and diet coke!

thejaffacakesareonme Sat 04-Jun-11 20:03:30

Drink wine and coffee. Buy clothes for my holiday next month.

melliebobs Sat 04-Jun-11 20:16:40

if i dont get my bloomin well deserved bfp this month im takin my unopened big bottle of ameretti n getting lashed and spo what if its a school night! either that or curling up in a ball in bed and crying the day away, ready to get on it when af has buggered off!

pommedechocolat Sat 18-Jun-11 14:16:53

So this month's attempts were rubbish in 2ww but very sure it hasn't happened this month so have just gone a bit mental in john lewis sale. Fed up with putting life on hold or making every decision about plans based on the fact I might be pregnant. Enough!

PinkCustard Sat 18-Jun-11 14:40:43

I'll be writing a very stern letter to my uterus demanding to know just what the hell is going on down there!!

ColleenEatsVeg Sat 18-Jun-11 15:55:07

wine, sushi and lol PinkCustard

silkenladder Sat 18-Jun-11 21:10:23

I did the new bra buying thing last week.

I'm thinking of signing up to a Pilates class that starts in August.

<<surely this is enough to get me pg, hey Mr Murphy?>>

Purplebuns Sat 18-Jun-11 21:25:54

Ah yes, this month I have excelled myself in goading Murphy with his law, I have bough new clothes, I have lost weight and I have avoided buying new clothes as if I get pregnant they won't fit. I have drank Baileys, I have had sex whenever I like. And my piece de resistance, is that I have forked out nearly £70 on a CBFM and 20 piss sticks and I can't even use them this cycle! If none of that works I don't know what will. Although, I may also buy a mooncup.

pommedechocolat Sun 19-Jun-11 15:54:34

So re: number 2 from the original dress have ordered underwear and dresses in current non pg shape. On the push chair (number 3) am cheating and bidding on a chassis from ebay as have a good seat and busted up chassis from an old model (I ran over it blush).
So just number 1 - the highlights to go.

allhailtheaubergine Sun 19-Jun-11 16:08:28

confused

But you ARE pregnant this month. I insist.

pommedechocolat Sun 19-Jun-11 16:24:51

I feel like I've been caught being naughty aubers!
I was limiting the positive thinking to one thread only... <hangs head in shame>.

allhailtheaubergine Sun 19-Jun-11 16:36:50

grin

allhailtheaubergine Mon 20-Jun-11 05:32:26

Oh noes! blush I didn't mean to kill the thread.

Please - have some more soft cheese. Shall I lightly poach anyone an egg? Will you have a glass of gin with that? On a rollercoaster?

NervousNelly Mon 20-Jun-11 11:19:26

Well I've been tempting Murphy all over the shop, to no avail. Hugely expensive tiny bra, anyone? So if I'm not pregnant this month, I'm going to have sex with another man, who looks quite similar to my OH, just in case. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now