Talk

Advanced search

Im freaking out... Bfp?!?!?!

(8 Posts)
babycarmen Fri 03-Jun-11 10:53:28

I just done a cheapy test and got a BFP. Ohmygod...
But surely its too early? I dont know when i ovulated but im pretty sure im not due AF til the 8th...
Could it be false?
Im in shock.. breathe...

allthefires Fri 03-Jun-11 10:58:04

Eek Good luck if it is.

Have you got another one?

Did it come up straight away?

Acceber Fri 03-Jun-11 10:58:57

How exciting! Good luck if it is - fingers crossed x

babycarmen Fri 03-Jun-11 10:59:12

Yeah pretty much straight away! Ive got some more, il do another tomorrow. Thankyou!

Tinkerisdead Fri 03-Jun-11 18:06:45

Can I join you freaking out please? This was our first month really trying, tried ov tests for first time. I did a cheap early test and got a faint line, did another one and it's fainter but there. Now I'm freaking that it's either evaporation lines or a real bfp.

I've got period pains though too so my head is mashed and I know there is nothing to do but wait til morning. This will be my dc2.

Congratulations to you x x

babycarmen Fri 03-Jun-11 18:15:19

Ahh i hope it is a true positive for you smile This is my dc2 too smile

I think i believe it now ive done more tests and theyre all positive and pretty clear smile
Thankyou! x

serendippity Fri 03-Jun-11 18:30:14

Congratulations babycarmen, so pleased for you smile
Sorry to crash but doctorswife was dc1 born in november 2008? if so, I know you from that thread, congratulations to you as well! if not, please excuse me as rambling looney grin

Tinkerisdead Fri 03-Jun-11 18:32:29

It's an agonising wait to do another test as I don't feel like I can really let go to it until I see a clearer line. Mind you I'm so so tired and keep getting that watery mouth you know before your sick so I'm getting more convinced. Hopefully join you on the antenatal threads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now