Talk

Advanced search

Is sleeplessness an early pregnancy symptom?

(7 Posts)
Ruggettee Fri 03-Jun-11 09:26:03

I am going crazy here! Not helped by the lack of sleep, mind you!

On cycle 6 of clomid and expecting my period on Monday. Although I am CD29 today, it generally appears on CD32.

This month my breasts have not been tender at all - whereas they have always been a bit sore at least a week before AF the last 5 cycles. And then the last two nights I have tossed and turned and been wide awake, despite feeling shattered.

So - anyone who has actually conceived got sleeplessness as early symptom?!

Thanks folks.

harassedinherpants Fri 03-Jun-11 09:35:14

For me, yes always!

Good luck!!

lalabaloo Sun 05-Jun-11 22:54:42

Oh I really hope so because I have lack of sore boobs (I usually have sore breasts a week before period too and I have a 32 day cycle and currently on cycle day 29) and sleeplessness right now, but I feel really emotional so probably just PMT sad Although I seem to have really restless legs, I am hoping this means something! Finger crossed for you, let us know how it goes!

NurseSunshine Sun 05-Jun-11 23:43:58

For me it was extreme tiredness rather than sleeplessness early on, then insomnia (like you describe) from about midway on. However I didn't have any breast tenderness at all so I guess it's different for everyone smile

Hope this is it for you. Good luck

DizzyKipper Mon 06-Jun-11 06:56:51

For me exhaustion was actually my first symptom, every day I got in from work I would just go straight to bed for a snooze for about a week before my period was due. But I guess it's one of those things that's completely individual.

Ruggettee Mon 06-Jun-11 16:19:59

Well, a bit of an update...

POAS on Friday, as was driving myself crazy. A BFN without even the grace to have a hint of a line. wink

Boobs getting a bit sore now, and sleeping better. So thought AF on her way.
But feel way more crampy and bloated and gassy than I normally do. Wait and see, I guess.

This is a mugs game, isn't it!!

Lalabaloo - any news from you?

lalabaloo Tue 07-Jun-11 21:37:15

Oh no, I POAS yesterday and absolutely nothing, due AF tomorrow. Still not sleeping too well at night but it's more like when I go to bed I really don't feel tired but then when I get to sleep I sleep like a log and then spend all day yawning!

I really don't feel pregnant though, if that makes sense. I've had a little bit of cramp but nowhere near what I normally have, boobs still the same, Are you testing tomorrow?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now