Talk

Advanced search

AF due but not arrived however cramping has

(45 Posts)
MiniLlace Tue 31-May-11 12:35:42

Ok Stupid question alert!! AF now overdue ... convinced I am not pregnant as no implantation bleeding (there was for my DD) and have been feeling bloated/crampy for the past few days before it was due. I am regular as clockwork normally ... has anyone had all the symptoms of AF only to discover they are pregnant?? .. I know the simpilest thing would be to take a test but frankly dont want to see a BFN and fed up of the cost!! thanks

Buildingsitemum Tue 31-May-11 22:34:00

I normally feel like that before AF arrives... Tomorrow I expect for me sigh! sad

ciwi Wed 01-Jun-11 17:42:33

Don't want to get your hopes up but cramps and no af have meant bfp for me both times and never had an implantation bleed x

lalabaloo Fri 10-Jun-11 20:32:00

I hope so because I am having the same, but I have had 2 BFNs this week so not really looking good for me sad AF is late though, wish it would just hurry up and come so I can get over it and try again next month!

shellmc Sat 11-Jun-11 11:13:27

Gud luck to you lalabaloo!!

Im in same boat, had cramping pains for over a week now and bloaty im not sure where i am with my cycles as iv just stopped the pill last month.

I have had 2 negative tests but still no period!!

lalabaloo Sat 11-Jun-11 11:35:20

Aww fingers crossed for you shellmc! AF still not here, haven't tested again today because there's not much point in another BFN and I have to work later so if it was a BFP I would be in no fit state to do anything! I will wait a few more days as long as I can, then test again! Let me know how it goes!

shellmc Sat 11-Jun-11 15:07:31

I will doo. Yeh i was gna test again 2day but gonna wait 2 maybe mon-tuesday if AF hasnt arrived by then. xx

lalabaloo Sun 12-Jun-11 17:53:18

Tested again, BFN, still no AF and I am completely symptomless, apart from feeling sick today which I think is just me being completely anxious about the whole thing

shellmc Sun 12-Jun-11 18:04:17

How late are you with your period lalabaloo

addictedtofrazzles Sun 12-Jun-11 19:51:08

Af is 7 days late - 6 bfn's.

Been crampy, bloated, exhausted.

Was at a wedding last Night. Am pretty hungover today...

Just tested and bfp with dc3.

Unplanned, unexpected and a bit shocked!

So there is hope!!!

shellmc Sun 12-Jun-11 19:55:24

Awwww congratulations!! addictedtofrazzles

I really hope i eitha get AF or that BFP soon!!

lalabaloo Sun 12-Jun-11 20:24:47

Congratulations addictedtofrazzles there is hope! Same here shellmc I just want to know now, not knowing is really hard! This may be TMI, but is increased CM a pregnancy symptom?

shellmc Sun 12-Jun-11 20:27:49

You know sumthing i have noticed more off it these past few days!!

lalabaloo Sun 12-Jun-11 23:42:30

I hope it is then! I feel rubbish tonight, can't stop thinking about it. I know i have to but I want a baby so much and 2 friends have just had babies and someone else I know is about to have a baby any day, it seems like the whole world is pregnant or has a newborn except me! Sorry, rant over now! Are you testing tomorrow? Sorry missed your post earlier, I'm three days late, you?

shellmc Mon 13-Jun-11 12:47:00

I really hope you get a BFP real soon!!! 3 days late sounds promising. im sick of feeling rubbish i just want to know either way.
Im not sure how late i am as i havent had regular and proper periods, my last bleed was on the 13th of May and its now 13th June i really dont know, had cramps again and headaches with discharge.
Lets hope we dont have long to wait! smile Good Luck xx

NoWayNoHow Mon 13-Jun-11 18:27:38

I really hope it works out for you, OP. If it helps at all, I had zero implantation bleeding with both pregnancies, and both time felt like my period was coming on - lots of bloatedness and cramping. Was running to the loo every 5 mins to check for AF, but she never came!

lalabaloo Mon 13-Jun-11 18:50:31

Good luck shell four days now :s do you know how long it is advised to wait before seeing GP if no positive result but still no period? Thanks NoWay I am running to loo every 5 mins as well, people at work must think i'm nuts!

shellmc Tue 14-Jun-11 12:16:29

Sounds very hopeful for you lalabaloo!!
I am on day 33 at minute still no period but dont know how long my cycles are ?? Not sure id give it another week and iff still no period id go and have a blood test. Let me know the outcome. x

lalabaloo Tue 14-Jun-11 19:40:20

Thanks, day 37 now! :s still no period but still BFN! Aargh, now I have started to worry that because I had an op last month at the end of my period it has messed up my cycle. I don't even know if that is plausible. It wasn't a gynae op or anything :s x

shellmc Tue 14-Jun-11 21:36:28

What sor of op if you dont mind me asking? I doubt it would have anything to do with it, but you never know. Try to stay relax'd it is hard but hopefully youl know real soon xxx

lalabaloo Tue 14-Jun-11 22:27:04

It was an ear op. I will try and stay as relaxed as I can, how are you managing to stay so calm? x

shellmc Wed 15-Jun-11 09:31:06

I wouldnt think that should mess ya cycles up.
Im not really ha ha but iv convinced myself i not pregnant, you hear people say it shows up 1 day b4 ya period, others day of ya missed period surley mine would have showd now if i was?? Another thing for me is that 4 days ago i had the clear slimey discharge (sorry TMI) which iv heard is a common sign of ovulation, soo i may have only just ovulated ???? But thats realy late since last bleed i had ??? Are you going to test agin lalabaloo ??
xxxx

lalabaloo Wed 15-Jun-11 22:56:42

Aww yeah i'm starting to convince myself i'm not pregnant too because tomorrow is 1 week since AF was due. I would have expected a BFP by now, might test again at the weekend x

shellmc Thu 16-Jun-11 12:45:03

Me too!! Luck and FX for the both of us smile

shellmc Sun 19-Jun-11 20:16:05

Any news lalabaloo ?? xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now