Talk

Advanced search

AF late, BFN but light bleeding that has lasted for 36 hrs now stopped??

(5 Posts)
Mi11ie Mon 30-May-11 16:29:58

My AF was due on Wednesday/Thursday but didn't appear, tested on Friday morning and BFN. Late sat night I had slight cramps and a little pink blood when I went to the loo. Yesterday it was light pink/brown with a few clots (sorry if tmi!) which I don't normally have. Now today it has all stopped! AF normally regular and starts in the morning with quite painful cramps and lasts a min of 5 days! Has anyone else had this happen? Is it worth testing again in case it's a breakthrough bleed or is it just a weird AF?!!

Any thoughts much appreciated!!

loobylou13 Mon 30-May-11 16:45:33

i would test again, if you can wait then prob best 1st thing tomorrow morning x

babycarmen Tue 31-May-11 11:00:56

My af last month was like that, really light only lasted 4 days, never had that before in my life, BFN, i put it down to stress :/ However mine did start the day my af was due so who knows!

LIG1979 Tue 31-May-11 19:22:35

Implantation bleeding? I got that about 3 days before a bfp. Good luck!

Mi11ie Wed 01-Jun-11 13:17:05

Thanks for your comments ladies. I have carried on having spotting the last few days. Nothing like my normal AF but it has been going on for 4 days now on and off. I'm presuming it's just a wierd AF!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now