Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

AF late, BFN but light bleeding that has lasted for 36 hrs now stopped??

(5 Posts)
Mi11ie Mon 30-May-11 16:29:58

My AF was due on Wednesday/Thursday but didn't appear, tested on Friday morning and BFN. Late sat night I had slight cramps and a little pink blood when I went to the loo. Yesterday it was light pink/brown with a few clots (sorry if tmi!) which I don't normally have. Now today it has all stopped! AF normally regular and starts in the morning with quite painful cramps and lasts a min of 5 days! Has anyone else had this happen? Is it worth testing again in case it's a breakthrough bleed or is it just a weird AF?!!

Any thoughts much appreciated!!

loobylou13 Mon 30-May-11 16:45:33

i would test again, if you can wait then prob best 1st thing tomorrow morning x

babycarmen Tue 31-May-11 11:00:56

My af last month was like that, really light only lasted 4 days, never had that before in my life, BFN, i put it down to stress :/ However mine did start the day my af was due so who knows!

LIG1979 Tue 31-May-11 19:22:35

Implantation bleeding? I got that about 3 days before a bfp. Good luck!

Mi11ie Wed 01-Jun-11 13:17:05

Thanks for your comments ladies. I have carried on having spotting the last few days. Nothing like my normal AF but it has been going on for 4 days now on and off. I'm presuming it's just a wierd AF!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: