Talk

Advanced search

All aboard the febuary 2012 bus!!!!!!

(438 Posts)
vegasmum Fri 29-Apr-11 18:15:07

Message withdrawn

goingmadtrying Fri 29-Apr-11 18:48:19

Hello Vegas no af as yet but certainly feel like she's on her way! Can I keep my seat warm??

vegasmum Fri 29-Apr-11 18:57:54

Message withdrawn

cheekycurls Fri 29-Apr-11 19:55:34

hi vegas, can i jump on?

TTC#2 CD10 UCL 29-31

hope i got that right! first bus smile

vegasmum Fri 29-Apr-11 20:04:12

Message withdrawn

cheekycurls Fri 29-Apr-11 20:11:27

oh i do hope so! been trying for ages now but still trying to stay positive :D

Gooseysgirl Fri 29-Apr-11 20:55:47

Hi girls,
DH and I were recently married and have just started trying for our first, no luck on the first month - but I'm 35 so we're not expecting it to happen all that fast, but you never know! Here's to some royal baby luck for us all...bet there will be a lot of William and Catherines born next Feb ;-)

TTC#1 CD11 UCL28-32

sunchild77 Fri 29-Apr-11 21:06:40

Not been on a bus for a while... but hey why not this month? Trying hard to think positive!

vegasmum ttc#3 CD2 UCL28-30
sunchild77 ttc#3 CD6 UCL23-28
cheekycurlsttc#2 CD10 UCL29-31
GooseysGirlttc#1 CD11 UCL28-32

Good luck to all smile

Liliana1 Sun 01-May-11 10:43:44

Right, fell off the Jan bus this morning sad thought about the 'falling off a bike and getting straight back on again' saying so here I amsmile
[Takes a seat, settles in and starts handing round cupcakes]

vegasmum ttc#3 CD2 UCL28-30
sunchild77 ttc#3 CD6 UCL23-28
cheekycurlsttc#2 CD10 UCL29-31
GooseysGirlttc#1 CD11 UCL28-32
Liliana ttc#1 CD1 UCL 28/29 AF due 29th May

(hope you don't mind I added in my AF due date as thats what we want to know - when are people testing smile and I'm hopeless at working it out from the CD!!!)

Gooseysgirl Sun 01-May-11 11:06:37

Welcome to the Feb bus Liliana! (eats cupcake and will have another thanks!) Sorry to hear AF arrived.. My AF due around 17th May, so DH and I making the most of the bank holiday weekend ;-)

Have a bit of a dilemma at the moment - am due to be bridesmaid for a friend in late October, but don't want anyone (lying to everyone including her to throw people off the scent so we don't feeel under as much pressure), to know we're ttc. But she has just spent £160 on bridesmaid dress for me eeeeeeek!!!!! Am toying with the idea of buying a bigger size in the dress as a back up plan just in case, but it's SO expensive.. DH thinks I'm completely bonkers and that the bride will just have to deal with it if it happens and get the dress altered. The dress is A-line (strapless prom style dress with full skirt) so there is a bit of space for a bump, assuming I don't get pregnant for another couple of months the dress would probably be ok... anyway we'll just have to wait and see :-)

vegasmum Sun 01-May-11 11:19:14

Message withdrawn

cheekycurls Sun 01-May-11 12:26:43

vegasmum ttc#3 CD4 UCL28-30 AF due 25th may (ish)
sunchild77 ttc#3 CD8 UCL23-28
cheekycurlsttc#2 CD12 UCL29-31 AF due 19th may (ish)
GooseysGirlttc#1 CD13 UCL28-32

added mine too smile

Byrnsie30 Sun 01-May-11 14:00:13

Hiya,
As some of you know I fell off the Jan bus this morning due to bleeding (I had BFP, but obviously was not meant to be - again!)
Going to try to take some pressure off myself this time, but these buses are very supportive so here I am jumping straight back on!

vegasmum ttc#3 CD4 UCL28-30 AF due 25th may (ish)
sunchild77 ttc#3 CD8 UCL23-28
cheekycurlsttc#2 CD12 UCL29-31 AF due 19th may (ish)
GooseysGirlttc#1 CD13 UCL28-32
Byrnsie30 ttc#1 currently M/Cing AF due sometime towards end of May

vegasmum Sun 01-May-11 14:11:15

Message withdrawn

Levana Sun 01-May-11 16:36:56

vegasmum ttc#3 CD4 UCL 28-30 AF due 25th may (ish)
sunchild77 ttc#3 CD8 UCL 23-28
cheekycurls ttc#2 CD12 UCL 29-31 AF due 19th may (ish)
GooseysGirl ttc#1 CD13 UCL 28-32
Levana ttc#1 CD5 UCL 28-30 AF due 25th May
Byrnsie30 ttc#1 currently M/Cing AF due sometime towards end of May

Have added my stats to the list, fx for us all this month.
Sorry to hear that byrnsie, hope you coping ok?

Liliana1 Sun 01-May-11 21:44:28

Hi byrnsie, sorry you fell of the Jan bus too and in such a sad way, hope you are ok. Lovely to see a familiar face here though smile Lets hope this one is lucky for us all.

Hi to everyone else on the bus xxx

vegasmum Mon 02-May-11 19:43:21

Message withdrawn

Liliana1 Mon 02-May-11 20:57:57

Had a lovely day thanks but hubby has now had to return to work (he works away and we alternate weekends to drive to see each other) so feeling a bit blue now sad

Know the frustration of being away during fertile times but it only takes one little sperm!!! My most fertile days are from the Thursday to the Tuesday - handily I have a course on that Friday near to where DH works, going to stay with him that thur night so fx we don't miss it and we can have enough SWI to cover us till Tuesday!! (I'll have to leave sun night). I'm just so pleased it's not in the middle of the week or we'd have no chance. So sad we have to plan it all out to the nth degree, but have tried the just have fun sex and hope route and didn't work for us.

Am trying to chart (fertility friend) and use ov sticks this month as getting frustrated - is anyone else doing this? Any tips? Just want to double check that I am ov-ing when I think I am really and it makes me feel like I'm doing something!!

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed a long weekend xx

vegasmum Mon 02-May-11 21:23:27

Message withdrawn

Liliana1 Mon 02-May-11 21:46:11

Thanks vegas is rubbish but our only option at the mo so have to make the best of it (have to admit I often fail but try to be positive).

How long have you been TTC? I came off the pill last march and then started looking at dates from december - now becoming increasingly obsessed!! DH is on board and found out he has actually been doing some research himself about things he can do to increase chances - was v impressed smile Will see how it goes this month but know I do have a tendency to drive myself crazy over things like charting so if it gets too bad will stop.

Will let you know how the OV sticks go - got cheapy ones from Amazon so hope they work!

vegasmum Mon 02-May-11 21:59:29

Message withdrawn

cheekycurls Mon 02-May-11 23:11:04

not doing too well this month should have ov today/tomorrow but nothing on my ov test has shown up but have usual ov aches & pains no EWCMsad

i did how ever get a line a few days ago without any aches or pains or EWCM but that would be way too early for me normally quite regular, confusing much! confused

but me & DP have been at it like rabbits (must be the spring sun shine! lol)
i will keep testing/shagging till i get a positive ov test/AF/BFP hmm

been very stressed today, as my gyne appointment is coming up soon hoping they will do some tests to see if anything is wrong more stressed over that then TTC at the moment!

if i did ov early that would mean AF will be earlier? or i would have an extra long Luteal phase‎?

StrandedinStLucia Tue 03-May-11 18:08:21

Hi all,

jumping aboard this bus myself, but also a little confused and could do with some advice...

Have been TTC for a few months but have had very irregular cycles and don't really know when to expect AF (some "months" have been 38, some 57!!! and variants in between...) so.... I bought a Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit and tried it today for the first time ---- Smiley Face!!

I wasn't even going to do it as it is only day 7 of this cycle and because my cycles are usually long I was going to wait until day 12 minimum....

do you think it's accurate? Shall we TTC tonight, and tomorrow, and possibly the next night... (better to be safe than sorry - not "safe" safe though! wink )

What do you think?

Good luck to everyone on here...

cheekycurls Tue 03-May-11 18:25:38

StrandedinStLucia wouldn't hurt to get at it now,tomorrow, next day ..... wink

i have only used clearblue test once and never got a smiley face so never bothered with it again and went back to using the cheapies

sorry couldn't help u maybe someone else with more experience with clearblue can think there is also a thread just for people using clearblue ov test maybe worth asking there too smile

StrandedinStLucia Tue 03-May-11 18:31:43

OK, thanks I'll have a look for that thread... does seem unlikely that it would be on day 7, but we have been trying on more "realistic" days and have had no luck... so you never know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now