Talk

Advanced search

AF late? BFN? Hop on this confused / frustrated bus!

(161 Posts)
buggerlugs82 Wed 13-Apr-11 21:42:55

I'm starting a bus, i'm not sure what the etiquette is for starting busses but i've never been one for rules.

I'll introduce myself. I'm the driver by the way!!

28 years old, husband 29, married nearly a year, stopped pill in Sept and TTC since. Cycles since sept 35,28,42,37 and today is CD48.

Currently on agnus castus but stopping next week.

Hop onbaord all you 'where is my fecking period' thinking fellow mumsnetters!!

Han24 Wed 13-Apr-11 22:35:43

Im hoppin on this bus!! I hpe we r goin smewhere nice lol

Xx

Moffit Thu 14-Apr-11 10:10:44

Hi Buggerlugs and Han I'm jumping on too!

I'm going to be 30 in 11 days, my Husband is 29, stopped the pill in December, had two 'normal' 28 day cycles, and now nothing, last period was 14th Feb, taken a few different tests all negative. I really don't 'feel pregnant and just want AF to arrive so I know where I am!! xx

Han24 Thu 14-Apr-11 10:39:04

I am 24 my bf is 26. last period started on 12th Feb and had nothing since. Not actively TTC but wouldnt be disappointed if I were pg

I feel pg had nausea, sore boobs etc etc yet nothing since then. Done 3 tests and all BFN. the latest one I did yesterday. I would like to know what the hell is gong on with me. Its so frustrating! xx

Moffit Thu 14-Apr-11 10:51:29

Have either of you been to the doctors or seen the nurse? I was considering booking an appointment, but not sure there is anything they could/would do.

Han24 Thu 14-Apr-11 12:39:54

I havent been. I am worried that I would end up wasting their time. A few others on MN have said maybe I should but I don't want to look a prat when there is nothing to be told!

kittencuddles Thu 14-Apr-11 12:52:13

I got married last July. I'm 25, DH is 29. Came off the pill in August but started actively trying last month. AF is a week late, have done 3 tests all BFN including a clear blue digital. Am the same as Moffit- would just like AF to arrive now. GRRRR!

buggerlugs82 Thu 14-Apr-11 13:58:39

Hey guys, thanks for jumping on! We're going to the seaside by the way!!

Re going to the Docs, i'm also worried i'll be told to just wait and stop worrying about it, im not worried i just want to know where its gone!

I think i'll go when i reach CD 70! I'll see a lady and pray she's nice to me!!

Right, im passing round bags of yorkshire mixture and cartons of OJ, lets go!

buggerlugs82 Thu 14-Apr-11 21:35:57

Han if you go to the Docs can you let us know how you get on?

My last period was 25th Feb so you are on an even longer cycle than me.

Han24 Thu 14-Apr-11 23:50:50

Ooooo i lurve the seaside

Yep i sure will let you know if i pluck up the courage to go it just feels like i would be wasting their time as i have a bfn and they will probably just turn me away saying they cant do anything!

I just want something anything right now either AF or bfp cos i am not very patient and it is wearing thin now lol x x

chestnutmare Fri 15-Apr-11 13:06:29

Can I join? I got married last August, both me and DH are in our late twenties. I came off the pill in January, first cycle was 42 days, second was only 20. My last period started on 14th march and have had nothing since! I did have some really bad cramping on Monday, I don't normally get any symptoms when AF is due, so that was weird. But I did a pg test on Wednesday which was negative! I assume it's just taking a month or two for my body to settle down after being on the pill but it is very confusing!

Han24 Fri 15-Apr-11 16:20:33

It could be your body getting used to the changes chestnut as your hormones will probably be all over the place at this moment in time.

I am feeling really frustrated today, I keep feeling sick a lot which has been on and off for the last 4 weeks but seems a lot worse today and I feel extremely tetchy and grumpy which I usually feel when my period is due, however I am usually a 28 day cycle which means it should have come a few days ago if it were to come on time from my last due date which also didn't come! I am also feeling very tired and just want to sleep all the time. I ache as well. Have no cramps but the only way to describe is it feels like my lower stomach is bruised and aches and I just really don't know what to think!

Sorry for the rant, just having a bit of a meh day!

xx

monkeybump Sun 17-Apr-11 00:12:10

Hey ladies! I'm jumping on the bus if that's ok

STILL no af for me.. Just v annoying now! Think I'm about 3 wks late.. Yawn! Can't remember when I last tested but it was bfn.. Normally it wouldn't even occur to me after a bfn but I have a friend who got preg last year who had 2 bfns then only found out she was pg after a blood test at the docs! and there seems to be quite a few pple on here with similar stories, so who knows..?

I'm 32 btw, fella is 35, have 14mo DD and not actively ttc, but not trying not to either, iykwim

And don't even get me started on symptom spotting!!
xx

UntitledNo2 Sun 17-Apr-11 02:48:46

Hello Ladies... Anymore room on the bus? Am completely headwrecked right now - been TTC for several years, have had 4 MC's, last was over a year ago. Have seen my GP, and then several other doctors (on the advice of some lovely MNers), no real diagnosed reason as to why this keeps happening, just one of those things.

Period was due 6 days ago. Sore boobs, sobbing at the drop of a hat, and vomiting / nausea for three days straight. Did a test last night, negative. Am assuming period is late due to stress, and nausea is also stress related (lots going on ATM). Just feel so bloody pissed off. Aaaaargh!!!!

Moffit Mon 18-Apr-11 13:09:28

Hi Ladies, lovely weather for our trip to the sea-side!

I am still confused?! Was thinking I might test again before the weekend, mainly because its my 30th and if I'm not pregnant, then I can have lots to drink with my friends! DH called this morning to tell me that one of our friends is pregnant, I am really please for them, but at the same time thinking, why can't that be us!?

Han24 Mon 18-Apr-11 13:56:35

It is absolutely awsome weather Hopefully it will last!

I think am going to get my butt down to the doctors after doing one final test this week! All the more reason for you to find out Moff you deserve a stiff drink after waiting not knowing for so long and being 30 too!

I know of a few people pregnant, and I am the same wish it was me who had found out!

Keep smiling though, something will happen soon I hope xx

monkeybump Tue 19-Apr-11 00:07:17

Moffit you gotta have a drink or two for your 30th! Might be the last time you can for a while.. FX'd!

I wish I could say Im enjoying the weather but DD has had a strange case of measles (she had mmr jab 3 weeks ago so possibly just reaction but not one doc can confirm, grrr) --so we've been in hiding. And now shes better but as I may have it I have to stay away from all my friends just in case! Roll on easter wkend.. CHOCOLATE EGGY YUM TUM

Its also made me realise I better do another test so tmrw, as if I am preg and I do get measles it could be quite harmful..

Looking forward to hearing all your results too! Hope you're all well and not going too af absent crazy...

xx

Han24 Tue 19-Apr-11 10:09:37

oh no monkey, this is not good at all!!

I have told myself I am not having chocolate this year as I have been losing weight which I have done well with and if I am pg I dont want to pile loads on just because i have an excuse to! I have a bloated look about me which makes me wonder if I am pg though as I was starting to get a flat stomach! This is frustrating as anything as well

I hope your DD is feeling much better soon and that you dont have it that would be awful.

I am looking forward to hearing from everyone too and hopefully we will all get the results we are looking for. I am a bit obsessed with baby things at the moment and keep having sneaky peaks on M&P lol not good as I would then be very devesated if this was all a false alarm!!

Hope you all have a good day!

xx

buggerlugs82 Tue 19-Apr-11 10:20:46

Morning ladies! Sorry for being quiet over the weekend. We've been off camping for a couple of nights!!

Still no sign of AF. I'm off work for 2 weeks now so maybe she'll come whilst im off? if not im deffo going to the quacks when i get back to work.

Have a nice day everyone, im drowning in washing

snuglebug Tue 19-Apr-11 14:12:40

Hi everyone
I am new to all this so bear with me!!
I am 33 and husband is 41 and we have been ttc for about a year with no luck - for first six months off pill was regular 27/28 days then went odd and had 32,19 and then 18 day cycles. Took agnus castus and that sorted it all out and for last 5 months have been 25 days exactly.
I am now 2 days late but had a bfn this morning - so glad to see its not just me!
Quite stressed as has taken 3 years to even get to ttc as husband scared of having a baby

Thanks for cheering me up and enjoy the sun today!

Han24 Tue 19-Apr-11 15:21:32

Hey bugger

hope you had a lovely time camping

Maybe AF will come whilst you are off if you have been stressed at all it could have been behind it. If not def go to the docs and see what they say

Hope you get your washing done haha I don't envy you at all!!

xx

buggerlugs82 Tue 19-Apr-11 15:41:06

Welcome aborad snuglebug, make yourself comfy. We're all in this together.

Hey Han, yes it was marvellous! Just us 2, 2 mates and 4 dogs!! no kids (heaven!!) gosh did i really say that lol!

i've booked a DR's appt for next Thursday. The lady GP who did my last smear has been on hols hence the time delay to see her but i figured AF may come before!

Get your appt booked and we can compare notes.

Enjoy the ride ladies, its going to get bumpy. Next stop, Alton Towers!!!

Han24 Tue 19-Apr-11 16:03:12

Sounds lovely I could go for that right now! Need a good break. Have had lots of reassigning of roles at work and its so damn frustrating the amount of meetings and things we have had! Oh well its all set in stone now!

I don't feel as though I am going to get my AF any time soon. Usually about a week before I get dull headaches and am very clumsy but at the moment I am being clumsy and forgetful full stop! Shall see about going to the doctors in the next week and then can compare

I am used to the bumpiness now lol. Alton Towers is a great choice!! xx

Moffit Wed 20-Apr-11 08:48:51

Hello Ladies, hope you are all well?!

Just wanted to ask, when was your last AF, and how many days is it now? Just to compare really......

Mine was 14th February = day 65

Han24 Wed 20-Apr-11 09:02:27

Hey Moff.

All is good here apart from the obvious!

My last was around 16 Feb so 63 for me and counting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now