Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Losing weight!

(7 Posts)
AuntieDoris Sun 02-Jan-11 22:46:25

Right, I am determined to lose weight this year. I need to love about 4 stone I would think. My first goal though is to lose 2 stone by the beginning of June when my cousin gets married.

Think I might try Slimming World. Has anyone used this programme successfully?

Just have until Thursday to eat everything unhealthy in the house!

AuntieDoris Sun 02-Jan-11 22:56:49

Hmmm, obviously I need to LOSE 4 stone, not LOVE 4 stone!

Snakeears Mon 03-Jan-11 09:51:19

WW worked for me but I think the key is plan what you're going to eat - shop for that and record what you eat so you don't kid yourself!

Snakeears Mon 03-Jan-11 09:51:38

good luck - by the way x

Unicornlover Mon 03-Jan-11 21:02:52

I have used Slimming world successfully. I lost 1 and a half stone in about 3 months when i was on it and only left due to financial problems. I find it fits best with my lifestyle and am planning to return this Thursday.

pumpkin29 Tue 04-Jan-11 01:00:28

Just to add a bit of hope i lost 4 stone in four months using slimming world!! and ate like a horse (just good stuff) and got pregnant during the 4th month So give it a whirl and good luck

Unicornlover Thu 06-Jan-11 17:06:41

I have 8 stone to lose to get to my ideal weight for my height. Went to class this morning and am starting food optimising tomorrow now i have all the books.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: