Talk

Advanced search

Losing weight!

(7 Posts)
AuntieDoris Sun 02-Jan-11 22:46:25

Right, I am determined to lose weight this year. I need to love about 4 stone I would think. My first goal though is to lose 2 stone by the beginning of June when my cousin gets married.

Think I might try Slimming World. Has anyone used this programme successfully?

Just have until Thursday to eat everything unhealthy in the house!

AuntieDoris Sun 02-Jan-11 22:56:49

Hmmm, obviously I need to LOSE 4 stone, not LOVE 4 stone!

Snakeears Mon 03-Jan-11 09:51:19

WW worked for me but I think the key is plan what you're going to eat - shop for that and record what you eat so you don't kid yourself!

Snakeears Mon 03-Jan-11 09:51:38

good luck - by the way x

Unicornlover Mon 03-Jan-11 21:02:52

I have used Slimming world successfully. I lost 1 and a half stone in about 3 months when i was on it and only left due to financial problems. I find it fits best with my lifestyle and am planning to return this Thursday.

pumpkin29 Tue 04-Jan-11 01:00:28

Just to add a bit of hope i lost 4 stone in four months using slimming world!! and ate like a horse (just good stuff) and got pregnant during the 4th month So give it a whirl and good luck

Unicornlover Thu 06-Jan-11 17:06:41

I have 8 stone to lose to get to my ideal weight for my height. Went to class this morning and am starting food optimising tomorrow now i have all the books.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: