Talk

Advanced search

All I want for Christmas (apart from a baby) is a normal period!

(7 Posts)
wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 23-Dec-10 17:36:57

my last mc was nearly 6 months ago and my periods STILL havent settled down. they are either 12 days early (that didnt catch me out at allhmm) and last 14 days or 7 days late and last 7 days, or bang on time and last 2 days (this month)

seriously, Im so pissed off with it. I am a hormonal wreck. I cry at everything. Im getting hormonal migraines. I feel sick almost all the time.

and The Rage is really rather impressive

lia66 Thu 23-Dec-10 17:43:12

Oh lissie if anyone is allowed to indulge in a rant I truly think it is you.

Nothing helpful to offer I'm afraid but I'm sure I speak for the whole of MN when I say I wish you the most wonderful 2011, and that your dreams come true.

xx

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 23-Dec-10 17:46:18

thank you lia. Im just a bit worried. its never taken this long to settle before!

lia66 Thu 23-Dec-10 17:47:21

Are you still under cons? When is your next appt?

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 23-Dec-10 17:52:11

jan 28th, last one was cancelled due to the snow. Ive kept a diary of my cycles so Im going to ask for a laproscopy (only thing they havent done) or another hystertoscopy to rule out endometritis and PCOS. hope he listens this time. he's horrible.

lia66 Thu 23-Dec-10 17:55:42

Oh dear thats not good if you don't have a human cons.

For what it's worth, after 9 yrs of infertility,inc being given valium shock for period pains that turned out to be endemetriosis, I have 3 laps, and it was during my follow up appt after the hysteroscopy that I realised I was 5 days late and was expecting dc#1

At least they, (and you) will be able to see what's going on inside. I hope it gives you some answers.

wewishyouamerrylissiemas Thu 23-Dec-10 18:06:20

my periods arent particularly painful, but they are very irregular and unpredictable. my old consultant was much much worse. i remember him giving me an internal whilst i was miscarrying, i was in so much pain.

did you have laser treatment? i know there is an issue with adhesions. its one of the reasons for the complications removing my ep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now