Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

sooooo impatient ! how long until period comes back after stopping breast feeding and mini pill micronor ???

(12 Posts)
belinda55 Wed 15-Dec-10 14:25:19

i stopped breast feeding and the mini pill 4 weeks ago and no sign of my period ....... am i being too impatient (???????) has anyone else used micronor?? can anyone give me a clue as to how long it should take as broody as hell !!

notasize10yetbutoneday Wed 15-Dec-10 14:39:28

No advice just sympathy and solidarity- I came off Cilest on 1st October and NO PERIOD YET, argh! I had been on it for 14 years though.

Hope yours turns up soon.

nannyl Wed 15-Dec-10 17:05:43

could (either of) you be pregnant?
Have you tested?

belinda55 Thu 16-Dec-10 07:54:25

yes ive done the test and sadly no

girlsyearapart Thu 16-Dec-10 08:07:32

Can I join in?
I stopped mini pill cerazette (?) end of October no period yet and took a negative test beg dec.
Feels very strange being in limbo like situation!
Was on the proper pill before that and always had a period straight away after coming off then fell pregnant first month with dds 1 and 2 then 2nd month with dd3

belinda55 Thu 16-Dec-10 09:08:46

i wondered if i might ovulate first so have been checking cm but no obvious pattern there seems to change on daily basis so no idea whats going on down there !!!

notasize10yetbutoneday Thu 16-Dec-10 12:59:36

Same as belinda- I have done 2 tests- both neagtive sad

I am obsessively knicker checking for signs of ovulation but I don't think I am.

Dr has done blood tests which came bacl clear and is referring me for a scan in January. I'm also starting acupuncture in the New Year as this has brought periods back or regulated cycles in many cases i've read about on here.

belinda55 Thu 16-Dec-10 13:24:11

my gp did say that until 6 months gone they are not really interested !!! so i guess its normal but v frustrating !!

tunnocksteacake Thu 16-Dec-10 13:49:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

belinda55 Mon 20-Dec-10 07:36:44

its a miracle !!!decided that i would try angus castus as ive heard that this regulates your cycle. took one tablet yesterday morning and one hour later AF arrives !! thats 31 days after stopping the pill and breastfeeding, my cycle was usually about 30 - 35 days. im going to carry on taking angus castus up until ovulation as i always ovulated anywhere between day 16 and 22.
i will keep my fingers crossed for the rest of you x

notasize10yetbutoneday Mon 20-Dec-10 15:24:03

Belinda, thats fab! You must be very relieved.I heard loads about AC as well and asked my Dr's advice but she was a bit hmm about it but then I think GPs can be about 'alternative' medicine. Hoping acupuncture does the trick for me.

belinda55 Fri 24-Dec-10 07:29:39

i used accupuncture to help me conceive my first after miscarrages ... worked a treat i fully rate it x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: