Talk

Advanced search

anyone on here who charts? can you tell me what you think of mine please

(10 Posts)
nannyl Sat 04-Dec-10 19:58:54

heres my chart

It looks to me like a classic pregnancy chart...

except i have been VERY careful on the important days... and in order to be pg sperm would have had to survive a week OR egg 3 or 4 days.

Any ideas?

I did have a very slight cold earlier this week but am completely better now!

MrsB33 Sat 04-Dec-10 20:09:21

is this on fertility friend?? Or another web site?? Thanks

nannyl Sat 04-Dec-10 20:10:06

its TCOYF (taking charge of your fertility)

nannyl Sat 04-Dec-10 20:10:48

tcoyf

silkenladder Sat 04-Dec-10 20:56:32

I'm no expert, but have just read tcoyf.

How long is your normal luteal phase? I agree it looks like it's starting to go triphasic, but isn't it too early to tell? Do you have any pregnancy symptoms?

nannyl Sat 04-Dec-10 21:01:27

my luteal phase is always 13 days

my temp always goes down on day 28
and AF always comes on day 1 (29)

No pg symptoms, but dont feel like AF is on her way either.

Have had a slight cold this week, that has made me tired but im well and truley over that now, it only lasted a couple of days anyway.

mousebacon Sat 04-Dec-10 21:06:27

I think it depends on how long your luteal phase is. If it's 14 days then there's still time for your temp to drop back down again. If the little shield means you were using condoms then you need to remember that there is a small percentage of failures (2 or 3%).

Come over to charters anonymous and post your chart on there too, many more expert opinions. Hope it all works out the way you want. smile

xx mouse

mousebacon Sat 04-Dec-10 21:07:26

x posts! good luck x

nannyl Sat 04-Dec-10 21:10:34

i was looking for charters anoymouse but couldnt find it... will hunt again (also couldnt remember its exact name!)

thanks

lucysnowe Tue 07-Dec-10 13:17:34

It is, apparently, quite common to have a triphasic phase and no pregnancy. If you have a tp you are more likely to be pregnant, but it isn't a sign. Good luck though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now