Talk

Advanced search

First Time Checking for Ovulation....TMI but its weird!

(4 Posts)
BroodyRhi Wed 01-Dec-10 08:31:32

So came off pill. Am trying to track my CM, had light runnyish until this morning when it was like a big ball of mucus, it was stretchy.

Is this what I am meant to be looking for for ovulation or something else entirely!

Last period started on 17th but was hit and miss between heavy and painful one day and then non existent the next. Isn't it a bit early in cycle for ovulation?

Sorry for TMI but and new to this!

catmad2010 Wed 01-Dec-10 09:30:24

Hi Broody I'm no expert but I would say that was ovulation. I had the same thing the first month that I came off the pill - never seen so much EWCM (Egg White Cervical Mucas - that's what it's "meant" to look like when ov) in my life! The fact that it was stretchy is also a sign of ov. I don't think that it's too early either - everyone's cycle is different, and also the first month or so after you come off the pill your body is all over the place so things may not happen at the "right" time for a while.

HTH

BroodyRhi Wed 01-Dec-10 10:39:25

Thanks! Might SWI this week then, god excuse to keep warm. We are not actively trying but testing the waters I suppose. We dont want too much pressure atm thinking about TTC

BroodyRhi Wed 01-Dec-10 10:39:55

^ good excuse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now