Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

A question for frequent testers..

(4 Posts)
onlyonejimmy Mon 29-Nov-10 15:12:06

so, how much credence do you give to the colour/faintness/boldness of the lines on your hpts? Have been analysing positive results from saturday, sunday, monday - sure they are getting lighter! (first response)
Clearblue gave me a "pregnant 1-2" on Sunday.
Just to give me false hope though, a cheapie internet test that wasn't coming up + on Saturday is clearly positive today (not the actual same test, obviously).
Have history of mc so best not to hope, I am thinking. sad
AF due on Thursday.

Magen Mon 29-Nov-10 18:34:26

The concentration of your urine could vary if you tested at different times, or drank more liquid before. I just got a BFP today and am already having crazy thoughts of losing it, as I too have had that happen before. I would make sure you are using the same brand of test and test at the same time each day. But at the end only time will tell. I know that doesn't help much, but you aren't alone in the doubting game. I am never convinced things will work out until I see that heartbeat on a scan. Best wishes to you and I am sure everything will work out.

onlyonejimmy Mon 29-Nov-10 20:41:20

Thank you, and the best of luck to you too.
Did another test and I swear the lines are starting to dance in front of my eyes!
I will probably get bloods done too (unless AF comes first of course)

onlyonejimmy Mon 29-Nov-10 20:41:21

Thank you, and the best of luck to you too.
Did another test and I swear the lines are starting to dance in front of my eyes!
I will probably get bloods done too (unless AF comes first of course)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: