Talk

Advanced search

Is there any point? TMI

(10 Posts)
sufferingbabyfever Sun 28-Nov-10 20:25:42

Hi,

Just wondering if there is any point in continuing to BD this cycle. Ive not yet ovulated (using the CBFM, went up to high fertility yesterday and this has continued today. Expecting peak either tomorrow or next day. (When I'll ovulate for non CBFM users)

But yesterday and today I've have some red spotting. Im only CD15 so its not my period. Should I still be bding or call it quits this month as there isn't any point?

Dumb question, but I don't get why I have bleeding really.

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 20:38:10

could it be implantation bleeding? or just some bleeding from cervix?
or for no apparent reason perhaps. i dont know what B~D stands for (my humourous guess is Baby Dance?!?!?) - but i would say, if you feel like it, do, if not, just wait and see.

sufferingbabyfever Sun 28-Nov-10 20:41:48

I've been googling and maybe its ovulation bleeding. But I didn't even know that happened. Baby dance - you are correct!

TTC has become SBYHT (Sex Because You Have To). lol Im worried that I might miss the window!

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 20:48:12

i was in this very boat a few years ago, and SBYHT was terrible - god i am glad to be free of that!! do you have any children already? how long have you been trying?

sufferingbabyfever Sun 28-Nov-10 20:50:50

No currently barren. As everyone in RL constantly reminds me. lol

Only been trying 4 months. But already it is such a chore!

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 21:24:35

ooh that's not very long really - sorry, i know it may seem it! took me 18 months including a miscarriage, so try not to have SBYHT just yet! i would not try to hard at this stage really, just have fun sex and only keep half an eye on the ovulation business. it is more likely to happen imo. but if you are keen to do it by the charts etc, i would think just twice over those few days would be enough and have a couple of glasses of wine to get you both in the mood!! does dh resent it to or is he quite happy to play his part?!

stinkypants Sun 28-Nov-10 21:25:21

too

MrsB33 Sun 28-Nov-10 22:01:08

whats RL stand for?

chipmonkey Sun 28-Nov-10 22:02:15

I occasionally bleed at ovulation. Did conceive ds4 on one of those occasaions.

chipmonkey Sun 28-Nov-10 22:03:07

Real Life MrsB. Something you have very little use for once you register on MN.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now