Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Come on, talk me out of believing this is a 'symptom' of being pregnant!!

(9 Posts)
ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:10:17

Hello all, in the time I've been trying to concieve I think I've run through the whole gamut of 'symptoms' only to end up with a big fat no at the end of the month.

This week - new 'symptom' - the need to go for a wee (or at least feeling like I need to!) has gone through the roof!! Knowing my luck it's probably just a UTI grin but I can't help but wonder...

AF is not due until the middle of next week so... I need you all to hold my hand whilst I wait (Will NOT test early again this month!!!).

kat2504 Wed 24-Nov-10 20:24:08

Oh I am in the same boat! I can't test for at least 8 days and I have imaginary boob symptoms. Stay strong and stay away from the sticks!
If it's a UTI it will be a bit painful as well as frequent usually if that's any help. You could try some of those cranberry sachets from the chemist.

ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:37:34

No, not painful at all - but the constant need is very distracting smile

Really get DH to put the sticks under lock and key...

ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:43:17

Fingers crossed for you kat btw!

IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Wed 24-Nov-10 20:59:55

Just make you that litte bit more crazy www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptom s/

Sorry grin

Minshu Wed 24-Nov-10 21:22:29

That was one for me - and I guessed a friend was pg before she did due to her mentioning that very issue.

Minshu Wed 24-Nov-10 21:23:28

Unfortunately, like many other pg symptoms, I get like that pre-AF too, but not as strongly.

Sierra19 Wed 24-Nov-10 23:24:21

This was my first symptom. Am now 26 weeks. Good luck.

ManchesterMiss Thu 25-Nov-10 13:16:08

Thanks everyone you've given me a much needed outlet (think DH is a little fed up with the 'I wonder if..' game)

Thanks IfAtFirst - should fuel my obsessive symptom spotting grin

Am trying to put it down to being so cold today - is fffreeezing here!

Only a billion days to go 'til I can test....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: