Talk

Advanced search

Come on, talk me out of believing this is a 'symptom' of being pregnant!!

(9 Posts)
ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:10:17

Hello all, in the time I've been trying to concieve I think I've run through the whole gamut of 'symptoms' only to end up with a big fat no at the end of the month.

This week - new 'symptom' - the need to go for a wee (or at least feeling like I need to!) has gone through the roof!! Knowing my luck it's probably just a UTI grin but I can't help but wonder...

AF is not due until the middle of next week so... I need you all to hold my hand whilst I wait (Will NOT test early again this month!!!).

kat2504 Wed 24-Nov-10 20:24:08

Oh I am in the same boat! I can't test for at least 8 days and I have imaginary boob symptoms. Stay strong and stay away from the sticks!
If it's a UTI it will be a bit painful as well as frequent usually if that's any help. You could try some of those cranberry sachets from the chemist.

ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:37:34

No, not painful at all - but the constant need is very distracting smile

Really get DH to put the sticks under lock and key...

ManchesterMiss Wed 24-Nov-10 20:43:17

Fingers crossed for you kat btw!

IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Wed 24-Nov-10 20:59:55

Just make you that litte bit more crazy www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptom s/

Sorry grin

Minshu Wed 24-Nov-10 21:22:29

That was one for me - and I guessed a friend was pg before she did due to her mentioning that very issue.

Minshu Wed 24-Nov-10 21:23:28

Unfortunately, like many other pg symptoms, I get like that pre-AF too, but not as strongly.

Sierra19 Wed 24-Nov-10 23:24:21

This was my first symptom. Am now 26 weeks. Good luck.

ManchesterMiss Thu 25-Nov-10 13:16:08

Thanks everyone you've given me a much needed outlet (think DH is a little fed up with the 'I wonder if..' game)

Thanks IfAtFirst - should fuel my obsessive symptom spotting grin

Am trying to put it down to being so cold today - is fffreeezing here!

Only a billion days to go 'til I can test....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now